Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fulham away - Mon 8th May

I’m feeling confident, but craping myself at the same time.

I’ve got a huge day at work tomorrow, but it’s Fulham Leicester at Midnight, Brighton Everton at 2:30 and Forest Southampton at 5am - if I’m going to be useless at work on no sleep, it better be worth it!!!

3-1 City Vardy, Tielemans and Madders and just as we are cruising to victory they will pull one back to make us all nervous.

Add to this a 4-0 win to Brighton and a drab 0-0 at the stadium I can’t remember the name of and a ridiculous amount of coffee and I might just make it through the next 24 hours

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m feeling confident, but craping myself at the same time.

I’ve got a huge day at work tomorrow, but it’s Fulham Leicester at Midnight, Brighton Everton at 2:30 and Forest Southampton at 5am - if I’m going to be useless at work on no sleep, it better be worth it!!!

3-1 City Vardy, Tielemans and Madders and just as we are cruising to victory they will pull one back to make us all nervous.

Add to this a 4-0 win to Brighton and a drab 0-0 at the stadium I can’t remember the name of and a ridiculous amount of coffee and I might just make it through the next 24 hours

Fair play to you, I would put sleep first every time lol

Sure this is about the 6th must win in the last 7 games.

Nervous as ****, sooner I'm in a train with a beer the better.

But I reckon we sneak this today and hopefully Southampton do us a favour later and leave fword firmly in the mud.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

On holiday in Croatia and feeling really relaxed and stress free. Do I risk undoing that by watching City today?

You know you're going to.

I will find a stream and watch it.   I will be in stressed disbelief as we gift possession in dangerous areas, fail to make the obvious final pass,  make poor decisions in promising situations. 

Theoretically, I could just not and check the result at the end of the game.   

I hope you enjoy the match!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They've lost 8 in 10 and have absolutely nothing to play for. 

It's the definition of "lose and you deserve to get relegated" today. That being said for the first time in a good while I'm relatively confident. 2-1 City.

This for me. Playing a team with nothing to play for, with key players out.  Even the bookies have us as favourites!

We lose and no one can say we don't deserve to get relegated.

Just now, Brizzle Fox said:

This for me. Playing a team with nothing to play for, with key players out.  Even the bookies have us as favourites!

We lose and no one can say we don't deserve to get relegated.

I read alot of this..

I recommend we take a more existential view. Idgaf if we deserve to stay up or not. Fluke it if need be.  Stay up by default coz every team losing all its remaining games. Just stay up. Any old how will do. 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

I read alot of this..

I recommend we take a more existential view. Idgaf if we deserve to stay up or not. Fluke it if need be.  Stay up by default coz every team losing all its remaining games. Just stay up. Any old how will do. 

Oh I don't disagree with that at all. Don't care how we stay up, we just need to then somehow try and sort this mess of a club out over the summer (big ask), to make sure we're not in the same situation next season.

I know it's quite binary but I genuinely think a win today and we stay up. A loss and we don't.  A draw, well I dunno. 

18 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

Here we go, coach is leaving KP, a quiet nervousness, general conversation seems to be it is a must win and it might end up being enough. It’s the hope that kills😀

Safe journey down here’s to the lads bringing home the 3 points !!

• Like 1