Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fulham away - Mon 8th May

3 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m feeling confident, but craping myself at the same time.

I’ve got a huge day at work tomorrow, but it’s Fulham Leicester at Midnight, Brighton Everton at 2:30 and Forest Southampton at 5am - if I’m going to be useless at work on no sleep, it better be worth it!!!

3-1 City Vardy, Tielemans and Madders and just as we are cruising to victory they will pull one back to make us all nervous.

Add to this a 4-0 win to Brighton and a drab 0-0 at the stadium I can’t remember the name of and a ridiculous amount of coffee and I might just make it through the next 24 hours

At least you have an excuse for not getting a good sleep. I have no excuse except nerves ahead of this game. Please lets just get after them from the first minute and put in a performance worthy of staying in this division. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Needless to say that a win today would be massive, and I think we’ll deliver it. Win this and West Ham and we stay up imo. 

A loss will be the end, the next running games looks..... difficult

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

Ah.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Cuz there was a small event in London at the weekend.

Didn’t stop Spurs, Palace, Brentford or Chelsea. Its so they can show matches abroad on different days.

If we give as many chances to these as we did Everton then we could get hammered. Feel we always have a chance of scoring goals with our attacking players but we've got to tighten the defence and stop giving so many chances away 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Simoken said:

A loss will be the end, the next running games looks..... difficult

You mean in light of the next two games? I agree they are difficult, but I think we could get a point perhaps in each game? Actually maybe I’m being a bit delusional there.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

On holiday in Croatia and feeling really relaxed and stress free. Do I risk undoing that by watching City today?

You would be better off alllowing yourself to relax and enjoy your holiday but lets be honest youre not going to be able to keep yourself away from watching.

40 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

John Terry running around London with his Leicester kit on is one of the best things I've seen lol

Screenshot_20230508_092542_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230508_092547_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230508_092549_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230508_092552_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230508_092554_Instagram.jpg

I feel like I need to get a wife just so I can let him shag her, what a servant to this club.

• Haha 4

they have a few players out Soares, Pereria, Mitorovic, however they will bring in Diop and Cariney, need to keep a close tab on Cariney there for the taking however they played well against Liverpool keep Cariney and Willian and even James at bay should be there for the taking. This is why Mendy needs to start and not Ndidi 

53 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

John Terry running around London with his Leicester kit on is one of the best things I've seen

He needs to sort those panda eyes out (especially wearing black and white), looks like he enjoyed his weekend too much! ;-)

6 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

Just over 40 years ago I was at Craven Cottage as a young boy to see us win 1-0 and take a huge step towards automatic promotion from what is now known as the Championship. I was 8 at the time and it felt like there were 50000 Leicester fans with me although it was more likely 5000. Today we need another monumental performance. Come on City. 

Loved this team as a kid, the names bring back so many memories, Gerry Daly, travesty we didn’t make his move permanent. 

2 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

Just over 40 years ago I was at Craven Cottage as a young boy to see us win 1-0 and take a huge step towards automatic promotion from what is now known as the Championship. I was 8 at the time and it felt like there were 50000 Leicester fans with me although it was more likely 5000. Today we need another monumental performance on and off the pitch. Come on City. 

I was there in the hoardes behind the goal with my now deceased best mate 😪. Didn't see Ian Wilson's shot actually enter the goal as we all stumbled when the crowd surged forward. The noise was tremendous considering it was an open end. Unforgettable.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Yes a lot of places. Should be plenty of decent streams 

Thanks. But for those of us who are slightly more “magnificent of years” and don’t use streams ……. couldn’t see it in sky or BT? Have Amazon got it? 🤔🤷