Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fulham away - Mon 8th May

I cant face another game where we play our wingers or non-wingers as wingers. None of them offer anything defensively or in attack. Barnes should be one of our biggest threats but is either unfit or uninterested in battling for our survival.

It wont happen but I hope we switch to 352 with Castagne and Kris on the wings, Daka and Vardy up top. 

It’s another chance for 3 points. We are gonna get a freak result somewhere out of the last 4. Let’s make it this one and pile the pressure on the teams playing after us. 

• Like 3

This is the one. On my predictions its been the one we win before 2 nasty defeats. We have to got for it. No Ndidi please, and bring back VK over Thomas. Consider dropping Barnes. Madders on orders to take 2 touches max. Youri to stop overthinking. Get the ball to Vards quickly.

You have to imagine that KDH would feature at some point in this one?

Iversen

Castagne

Faes

Soyuncu

Kristiansen

Soumare

Tielemans

Praet

Maddison

Vardy

Daka

58 minutes ago, Koke said:

These have nothing to play for but we'll gift them a goal or two before we rally but ultimately lose. 

Other games to look out for 

Man City v Leeds

Brighton v Everton 

Southampton v Notts Forest

Them fixtures are in our favour again. Another chance for us to pull clear. We really do need to take advantage of this.

41 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They're probably missing Ream, Pereira and Mitrovic. Spine of their team. 

And we won't take advantage of it. 

We need some things to go our way. 

Gotta get 3 points. 

They’ll all be missing. Probably their three most key players, along with Palinha. Should’ve beat these at home. They’re having a decent season but there’s no reason why we can’t beat these. 

Think I'd go 3-5-2. Begrudgingly.

If it wasn't for Iversen, Everton could have scored 5. And they've been woeful attacking wise all season. Was worrying how they kept cutting through us.

Barnes is playing really poorly atm and offers nothing defensively. Our left backs are all young and getting exposed.

Today our midfield controlled very little and 3 centre backs will help at set pieces. Plus, we don't really have any right wingers.

ill question the common wisdom , I think tonight was a harder game.   

Playing teams fighting for the lives is always difficult , Yes, Everton got  hammered by Newcastle but up to 70 minutes were actually doing very well.

Were going to win this, up the foxes