Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fulham away - Mon 8th May

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

You just pick a team

that has Madders at CAM and then work around that. Any other decision reduces the chance of us winning. It really is that simple. 

Madders needs to change his approach. He’s still playing Brendan ball and not releasing the ball quick enough. 

Just now, Haywood_6 said:

A clean sheet would be nice 

You are in cloud cuckoo land. 

• Like 1

Think this is about as good a time as any to play them. Key players out, they play again Weds, and have been in not great form. Thought they looked good against Man City to be fair though. 

Fulham having a good season but I don't actually think they are that good. Man for man I wouldn't say they are miles better than us and they have a few key players missing. We need to go for the win but to do so, we need to sort the defending out. Everton could have had 6 today if it wasn't for Iversen. Fulham may not be so wasteful if we gift them chances. 

• Like 1

I don’t think I can take this. I just want the season over and take wherever outcome. 

If I’m honest it shouldn’t be a must win. A must win was Bournemouth. A must win was Leeds and Everton as a last chance saloon. To need a win against teams in the top half now is worrying who are in form. Especially as we can’t beat the teams around us. I think we’ll see the players that are leaving not push as hard. This is all too little too late. 

My optimism bubble has popped. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Midfield diamond for me, I think it'll be another 2-2 draw.

Iversen

Castagne

Souttar

Soyuncu

Kristiansen

Soumare

Tielemans

KDH

Maddison

Vardy

Daka

We really can't persist with Tielemans whatever formation. Again, constantly giving the ball away, slow to react, slow on the ball, slow in everything he does apart from pointing and devolving responsibility to others. At least Mendy is neat and tidy with good ball retention and passing. He really has to be benched or we'll regret it. 

30 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Barnes Vardy

Maddison

Kristiansen  KDH  Soumare Castagne 

Soyuncu Souttar Fae

Iversen

Would start Daka over Barnes in that particular formation. 

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Ndidi needs to be dropped for the love of god. Tielemans imo is too unfit as well. Let him win his place back from the bench.

Barnes Vardy Maddison

Soumare Mendy Praet

Kristiansen Soyuncu Souttar Castagne

Iversen

I thought Soumare was poor V Everton, Youri at least showed some flashes of quality. 

I’d probably reintroduce KDH. He lacks quality but he’s far more intense than Soumare. Perhaps a back three is a good idea though. Push Barnes and Vardy up the pitch. 

• Like 2

Leeds play before us, buts that’s V Man City so that’s a write off. Then Everton and Forest play after us on the Monday. 

Next few weekends 

Leeds:

Man City

Newcastle 

West Ham

Forest:

Southampton

Chelsea 

Arsenal

Everton:

Brighton

Man City 

Wolves.

Forest and Leeds have two tough runs. Everton’s isn’t easy either. 

Leeds will stay where they are, and there’s a chance Everton will too. Forest might beat Southampton, but regardless of Chelsea and Arsenals positions by then you’d expect them to beat Forest. 

There’s more twists and turns, but I still think we will be out of the bottom the come Liverpool.

We can get something against Fulham, it’s probably going to need a slight tweak in the system, but with Everton plain Brighton and Leeds playing Man City, we could have a three point gap open up….  It’s far from over, but it’s going to be painfully dramatic. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's been said about other recent games but Fulham have nothing to play for, are likely to go into the game on the back of 8 defeats in 10, no Mitrovic, no Pereira, no Ream, played midweek - if we cannot beat them, then frankly we're not worthy of this division.

Is Pereira out?