Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fulham away - Mon 8th May

issue here is we always give a goal start. Then like when we played them at home Fulham will go down holding their head every time they lose a header.

their form has been indifferent so we have a chance.

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

Is Pereira out?

He was stretchered off on Sunday with a suspected leg/ankle break, not confirmed but highly unlikely be playing Monday.

Very unlikely these will be on the beach either, I'm afraid. 

Edited by FoyleFox

10 hours ago, Koke said:

These have nothing to play for but we'll gift them a goal or two before we rally but ultimately lose. 

Other games to look out for 

Man City v Leeds

Brighton v Everton 

Southampton v Notts Forest

It’s Notts Forest v Southampton. At the City Ground Forest are significantly better. Their crowd really back up the shithousery that Cooper’s team have in abundance and Tbf it’s been pretty effective at home. 

10 hours ago, FoxOnWheels said:

I didn’t say they were on the beach or weren’t a good side but we’ve just played teams fighting for their lives like we are it makes for a dog fight of a game this will be more of a football match and I think we have enough to get something from it. Im as pessimistic as most but player for player us and Fulham is an equal match up

In the light of day I’m allowing myself to think along these lines and despite being a glass half empty on most things LCFC I think ( hope) you are correct that we can still compete as equals in football terms despite coming up short of bottle and a mongrel mentality needed for this relegation battle 

13 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

It’s Notts Forest v Southampton. At the City Ground Forest are significantly better. Their crowd really back up the shithousery that Cooper’s team have in abundance and Tbf it’s been pretty effective at home. 

Given my thread, I hope its not the case our fans have been heckling players after individual mistakes in games, its important they are supported 100%, and dont just sing when we winning etc.

Edited by Chrysalis

19 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

It also might be Forest's last chance at points. 

Mind you, it's also a cup final for Southampton. If their players believe they have any slim chance of survival they have to win that and Forest's recent points have come from thriving off being the under dog. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Southampton actually get a result there. 

In fact, I could see Forest and Leeds both failing to pick up another point let alone another win. 

• Like 2

Here is an another unconventional approach to Fulham game.

Iversen

Faes     Souttar   Krisstansen

Cags

Mendy

Cast.    Madders    Tielemans

Daka       Vardy

With this setting, Cags will be a floating defender for an additional security, Mendy is a defensive midfielder to stop for us to conceding goals and also Tete,  KDH and Praet would be a stand by midfielder if/when the others won't perform.

Edited by kiwiturk

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

In the light of day I’m allowing myself to think along these lines and despite being a glass half empty on most things LCFC I think ( hope) you are correct that we can still compete as equals in football terms despite coming up short of bottle and a mongrel mentality needed for this relegation battle 

Battle and physicality are massive weak points for us, Fulham hardly play a level of football we can’t compete with should be a flick of a coin as to who wins

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I thought Soumare was poor V Everton, Youri at least showed some flashes of quality. 

I’d probably reintroduce KDH. He lacks quality but he’s far more intense than Soumare. Perhaps a back three is a good idea though. Push Barnes and Vardy up the pitch. 

I honestly thought Soumare was excellent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I honestly thought Soumare was excellent.

I guess I expect more of him. Granted he got about the pitch fairly well and drove us up the field when he could. I just felt like there were gaps left when he progressed. Probably being overly critical. 

• Like 1

Ream is a major loss for them - he's their best defender as well as their captain. Likewise Pereira is their best midfielder. If Willian can see his way to not recovering from his hamstring injury on time, that would also be much appreciated. 

A straightforward 2-0 to Fulham.  Probably the easiest game of the season for them. At least one of those goals will be a glaring mistake from one of our players