Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Fans forum evening UFS

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Hello, would love to be there but sadly cannot due to other commitments,  will minutes be published? Good luck hope it goes well.

15 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Great stuff, UFS, although I couldn’t help but notice that Jeremy Corbyn isn’t mentioned anywhere. 😂

Hope the forum is a success. We’ll need ya more than ever next season. 

D36C0963-6145-4E56-AFC4-2F6B3DAD639F.jpeg

I sit near the singing section, I'm a big fan of union fs let's face it there is no one else being pro active to try and improve the atmosphere, but I have noticed this regularly this season, they literally go from "through the good times and the bad well always back the lads" to "sack the board, sack the manager, sack the dof, do something top, your not fit to wear the shirt" to the players. In the space of about 15 minutes and don't seem to notice the irony. 

• Like 2

Guest David Oldfields Gate

You give your kids unconditional love but there are times you need to tell them off.

Point being you can support the team to ends of the earth (or indeed Randers) but still give clog when appropriate. 

2 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

You give your kids unconditional love but there are times you need to tell them off.

Point being you can support the team to ends of the earth (or indeed Randers) but still give clog when appropriate. 

Like when I appreciate that my boss is nice to me on a daily basis and hope that he praises me when I earn the company money. I wouldn't however expect him to heap praise on me if I were to take a shit on his desk. I certainly wouldn't expect him to be nice to me in the days that follow. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BenTheFox said:

Like when I appreciate that my boss is nice to me on a daily basis and hope that he praises me when I earn the company money. I wouldn't however expect him to heap praise on me if I were to take a shit on his desk. I certainly wouldn't expect him to be nice to me in the days that follow. 

You'll never know unless you try :ph34r:

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Too soon. If it wasn’t for that c*nt @ Liverpool away, we’d have stayed up.

I'm trying to take my mind of things with a few light hearted jokes but you've just brought me back down to earth with aplomb.

Where's that bottle of whisky

• Haha 1

Just now, Gamble92 said:

I'm trying to take my mind of things with a few light hearted jokes but you've just brought me back down to earth with aplomb.

Where's that bottle of whisky

Problem is, so many of them have ‘caused’ the relegation.

Faes at Liverpool away

Madders for the penalty at Everton at home

Ward for a substantial amount of games 

The whole team for Forest away…

• Sad 1

On 31/05/2023 at 21:44, David Oldfields Gate said:

In much the same way that I would hope that my mates and family would tell me if I did something they knew would end in disaster. 

13 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Problem is, so many of them have ‘caused’ the relegation.

Faes at Liverpool away

Madders for the penalty at Everton at home

Ward for a substantial amount of games 

The whole team for Forest away…

I was doing this the other day but I stopped because it was driving me mad. 

We should never have been anywhere near it and I think the odd win here or there doesn't cover that up. Only very small consolation for all this is we will get rid of most these mugs now. 

On 31/05/2023 at 21:44, David Oldfields Gate said:

If the way to punish our children

Is to tell them to F*** off whilst pissed, on coke or just bitter  and angry I now know where I’ve gone wrong. 

13 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Can you guys do a tifo for Nige when we play bristol city at home? Let me know as would like to donate 

Do one of those moving ones. 

Pearson's hands coming in from the east stand and James Macarthurs neck coming in from the west stand.

Whole crowd to do ooooooh Ostrich arrrrggghhhh like the you're shit bit we do.

Just now, foxile5 said:

Do one of those moving ones. 

Pearson's hands coming in from the east stand and James Macarthurs neck coming in from the west stand.

Whole crowd to do ooooooh Ostrich arrrrggghhhh like the you're shit bit we do.

I thought maybe just plan black and then these white trainers get lifted up and almost blind the opposition fans.