Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Fans forum evening UFS

4 minutes ago, foxy tiler said:

Anything mentioned about goal music? Personally absolutely detest it but interested if it was brought up.

I don’t think it was brought up on the night.

The group has on a good few occasions tried to pass on feelings about it but the club came back at an FCC with videos of thousands of fans jumping up and down to the beat. Whilst they see this continue I personally think they have zero interest in changing it or even better getting rid.

• Like 1

Guest lcfc80
2 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

Use of a megaphone considered lol

Bloody hell.

no problem with people wanting to sing all game but not the megaphone, no way. we dont need to start copying them American weirdos

fight-and-win.jpg

6 minutes ago, lcfc80 said:

no problem with people wanting to sing all game but not the megaphone, no way. we dont need to start copying them American weirdos

fight-and-win.jpg

Why do people always post this?

If you think Americans were the first to use megaphones at games then think again.

And BTW he isnt using a megaphone in that clip.

Apart from that......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

The group has on a good few occasions tried to pass on feelings about it but the club came back at an FCC with videos of thousands of fans jumping up and down to the beat. Whilst they see this continue I personally think they have zero interest in changing it or even better getting rid.

Dancing to the goal music is a bit like blurting out "I love you" to a bit of strange when you're about to hit the vinegar strokes. 

Instant regret, later revulsion, next day confusion but in the moment you have no idea what you are doing.

Guest lcfc80
2 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Why do people always post this?

If you think Americans were the first to use megaphones at games then think again.

And BTW he isnt using a megaphone in that clip.

Apart from that......

calm down mate, it's a joke that's all......... but megaphones are still complete whopper behaviour at football

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

I have long suspected this. They think they are giving people what they want.

I still think it is very difficult in reality to tell who exactly is “celebrating” with the music, and who isn’t.

It’s not really the point though. The point is whether you think celebrating a goal should be spontaneous or not.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...