Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

They still have some dangerous players in Willian and Paulinha for instance, but think their top scorer after Mitrovic is on about 5 for the season. A good defence today could go a long way to helping us win.

Just now, Number 6 said:

They still have some dangerous players in Willian and Paulinha for instance, but think their top scorer after Mitrovic is on about 5 for the season. A good defence today could go a long way to helping us win.

Paulinha is a pure DM

1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

Last line isn’t happening. I’ve given up hope of ever seeing a clean again

32 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

Hope we can for once start strong, take the lead and build our confidence.

that said. just. win.

Wait are we allowed to score first?

Has that been the case all season?

I thought there was a rule where we could only try to score after going behind this season ...???

39 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

My concern is that back 4 soaking up and resisting Fulham pressure.

I've taken some stick for this, but Dennis has never impressed me. Hope he proves me wrong today.

But atm it's not a question of is he good, bad or indifferent it's is he better than Tete and the answer to that is probably yes.

Praet is mediocre but at least he's consistently mediocre.

If we had 11 consistently mediocre players we'd be mid table!