Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Hmmm. Not sure about this Deano, I’d have gone with a back three today and get the width from the wing backs. Not happy about Dennis being on the right. Also not happy about Soumare in the team, they have a busy midfield.

We will see though. 

and Soumare has looked like the player to combat that more than any other in the last three games??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Maddison or Praet as CAM?

Wonder if they'll be interchangeable during the game? Prefer Maddison central, as he can pull the strings better there. 

Hopefully see Ricardo at some point. 

Best plan is to keep Palhinha away from the ball as much as possible. Or get him sent off as he has a short fuse! And Willian, he can be a right handful in this Fulham side.

Get the ball to Maddison, get the ball to Vardy. They make things happen!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

and Soumare has looked like the player to combat that more than any other in the last three games??

I really haven’t seen it. I thought he was poor against Everton. My opinion, granted. But I haven’t seen improve out of possession. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ronnup said:

433 Madders on the right no?

No.

Soumare & Tielemans deeper with Madders in the 10 role. Praet and Barnes wide.

Last time I remember Praet starting wide right was Leeds at home when Madders was out. Did okay that day.

I don't hate that. I'm disappointed Smith and Shakey don't feel they can get more out of Tete but if they aren't going to play him then Praet is our "best" RW. 

He might not be the best player but he will hold the shape, give us more width and give Madders the freedom to play centrally. 

Plus he links up well with Castagne. 

• Like 1