Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

We really are abysmal. We are being carved open like a mouldy pumpkin. The rot inside this club and this team is beyond belief. I don't know why we believed we could stay up. We'd get relegated out the Championship playing like this.

Edited by Larry_LCFC

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Not ounce of fight in any of them. No shouting at each other, no leadership from anyone. 

They are all confident they won't be here next season regardless.

Yeah they couldn't give a toss at all, all will be at other clubs next season, even the management.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

But at least he is a presence. He gets about the pitch. 

Yeah he runs around and does absolutkey nothing else. He's running around 99.9% of the time because he's just given the ball away. 

If he wasn't a local lad there wouldn't be one person on here calling for him to play. He's abysmal. 

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Call me crazy, but I don’t think we’re out of this yet.

If we can get one back before half time, we’re getting chances and have the players who can do something in the final third. 

You're crazy

Thing is there's about 5 shite teams in this league, Everton and Leeds being two of them and we had to win at least one of those games, we won neither. We are now playing actual teams who are decent and will get beat like we have all season.