Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

11 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Lol and yet removing him

had produced nothing… it’s the players not the manager. Clear to see.

damage was already done by leaving the goblin in charge as long as we did, the mentality he instilled is a hard one to remove

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Yeah he runs around and does absolutkey nothing else. He's running around 99.9% of the time because he's just given the ball away. 

If he wasn't a local lad there wouldn't be one person on here calling for him to play. He's abysmal. 

Yet we look better when he plays.

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Call me crazy, but I don’t think we’re out of this yet.

If we can get one back before half time, we’re getting chances and have the players who can do something in the final third. 

You've got more chance of Ian Huntley passing a DBS check.

• Haha 2

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

It's his own fault

Fully agree. 

Hopefully he’ll learn to be more ruthless with future appointments. 

See Tops there today admiring his 'project'

I'm genuinely intrigued about the Fan reaction on our final home game when we are already relegated.

Bunch of cvnts should be booed from the minute they come out to warm up to the minute they slither off back down the tunnel.

Hopefully Maddison remembers to actually take his boots when he moves upto Newcastle,  think he's playing in his Ice skates today.

• Like 1