Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

Just now, alanf0x said:

On the plus side if rodgers had still been in charge both Ward and dangerous Dan would have been in and he would have still been spouting we aren’t in a relegation battle

If Rodgers was still in charge we'd be on 25 points and spin would no longer be possible...

Been wanting the belgian right flank for ages, so hope thats the plan. Our centre looks so weak though.

Hope we turn up today, but honestly have no belief in this team at the moment. 

• Like 1

I'd have maybe considered no Tielemans but get why he's in the team. If Rodger was still here, Ndidi and Thomas would have started again so I guess having a manager that changes stuff is good.

Pls win

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

I'd have maybe considered no Tielemans but get why he's in the team. If Rodger was still here, Ndidi and Thomas would have started again so I guess having a manager that changes stuff is good.

Pls win

Not forgetting Amartey & Ward of course.

12 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Faes is my biggest worry. He’s been absolute shit since the World Cup. 

Shame Willian is playing, we should have signed him in the summer. He’s been brilliant for Fulham. 

William always seems to do well against us :mellow:

• Sad 1