Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

Guest Mee-9

The trajectory of the club is only down anyway.

It’s either the rebuild starts now or somehow we fluke it and stay up, but every season we’re in a constant mess.

It’s only been a few games but it’s been a very consistent theme under Smith that we either start the game horrendously, or we have a good 5 minutes then turn to shit for the most of the first half. 

Nowhere near good enough. 
We probably need to go down to stop this rot. Let the contracts expire, convince Vardy to mutually terminate, sell Barnes and Maddison and start again with a new manager and fresh ideas. 

what a ****ing mess. 

Was out. Saw the score. Went on here. Typing this comment. Think I'm gping to ignore all football until the morning in the hope no one has any new points bar Southampton. Faint hope.

I keep saying but no one listens. Maddison has been pathetic since the World Cup. He isn’t giving a crap out there. 

But can guarantee there will be posters saying ‘he’s been our best player’. Our only recent win has come when he was out of the team.

Madders isn’t as good as he is made out. 

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

Turned off. Think that’s it now. This club on its current state isn’t worth supporting. ****ing disgrace. 

I’m getting there going to give it bit longer in 2nd half then if no change rather watch antiques roadshow !!

This is what happens when you have a ‘nice’ football club. No backbone anywhere from the board downwards.

We’ve spent the last few seasons buying players with no character and once again it shows.

• Like 4

I'm not usually one for posting in the match thread whilst emotional as it tends to lead to an over-reaction but...

Fcuk this team man. Every single one of them. Sell the lot. There isn't a single fcuking one of this heap of sh!t that I would keep. Sell the lot. 

Absolute shambles. Gutless. Talentless and brainless, every single one of them. 

• Like 1