Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

The players just don’t give a shit! 
No effort out there. 
I would honestly make all 5 subs at half time, show the players this is unacceptable.

The only bit of effort was Soyuncus run back to ensure they were onside for the 2nd goal otherwise they were miles off. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I feel really bad actually.  I genuinely don't give a shit that the 3rd goal went in, despite it killing this game off and probably condemning us to relegation.  This isn't the Leicester anymore I've supported for 30 odd years.  I even include the league one days in there.  

I'm in the same boat. I'm looking forward to a total reboot. 

If any of us displayed such indifference, poor performance and lack of urgency in our day jobs, we would expect the sack. These boys are far too cosseted, too comfortable and the clean out, root and branch, seems desperately needed as we are embracing our own mediocrity all the way to relegation.

You could single out individuals (Faes, Castagne and Tielemans have been absolutely abysmal) but this game clearly illustrates how dysfunctional the team is.

Pressing is done as individuals, nobody ever has more than 1 option in possession, every single set piece attacking and defensive is won by Fulham, and they only need to play 2 or 3 simple passes and they're running at the back 4 whose organisation is all over the place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Remember in the summer when people were saying we should keep hold of Tielemans rather than letting him go for free as he could be the difference between getting into Europe or not? :(

He wants over 200grand a week! What club in their right mind is going to pay that. Scores the odd worldy but that’s about it, so over rated. This is a championship side.

It has to be by design from king power owners. Let all the key players go out of contract, dont invest in players, dont sack the manager until its too late to fix. As things stand we have 3 or 4 players in the team who have probably already signed contracts with other teams. 

Absolutely crazy. 

If theres not 3 or 4 subs at half time then ill be absolutely flabbergasted. 

Souttar, KDH, Ndidi, Daka on for Praet, Tielemans, Soumare, Barnes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Do you just drag Maddison? 

Fvck me is it just me who has his back? I could name nearly every other player in our team who has player worse than him. Soyuncu is the only one who can hold his head up high.