Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

It’s clear the 3 amigos don’t rate KDH, who was pretty much undroppable under Rodgers. Wonder if we get to see him today, as you would think he would be desperate to get out there after being sidelined since Wolves. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Nothing in the centre though, Tielemans and Soumare will get walked through. Let's hope we get into an early lead. 

not the best pair to shield the back 4. What’s Mendy done? run over Dean’s pet cat? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Been wanting the belgian right flank for ages, so hope thats the plan. Our centre looks so weak though.

Hope we turn up today, but honestly have no belief in this team at the moment. 

Yes, not enough strength in midfield.  KDH's constant aggression is more valuable to us than Tieleman's occasional brilliance in the relegation dogfight we find ourselves in.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

It’s clear the 3 amigos don’t rate KDH, who was pretty much undroppable under Rodgers. Wonder if we get to see him today, as you would think he would be desperate to get out there after being sidelined since Wolves. 

Wolves being the only game we've won.  Coincidence?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I've buckled, I'm off out for a walk until about 10pm or so

me too, long walk with the dog, out of phone signal range. I’d rather find out in one go than have my nails pulled out one by one. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Deano has obviously taken Foxestalk's advice . KDH has been taking a right kicking on here.