Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

What was I thinking? I got myself excited for this match. I was starting to believe again. I had hope. Then I’m dealt with this shitpile. Don’t know where this is going to end, possibly beyond just the championship. Dreadful.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

As long as everton and Leeds lose every game as well we will be OK.

The most insane thing I have seen in a long time. We have no chance of staying up. Do you really think that watching that shitty performance gives us any hope whatsoever. They are cowards. That performance took being shit to a new low.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, burleighfox said:

Three of the worst goals I've ever known us to concede in one sitting. If we were a racehorse, we'd be getting shot between eyes. 

If it's our team doing the shooting they'd miss until the bullets ran out

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

It has to be by design from king power owners. Let all the key players go out of contract, dont invest in players, dont sack the manager until its too late to fix. As things stand we have 3 or 4 players in the team who have probably already signed contracts with other teams. 

Absolutely crazy. 

If theres not 3 or 4 subs at half time then ill be absolutely flabbergasted. 

Souttar, KDH, Ndidi, Daka on for Praet, Tielemans, Soumare, Barnes

Top needs to go 

• Like 3

I knew this was coming after seeing things behind the scenes at the academy.

The club is rotten to the core.

Relegation is needed in my opinion so we can reset and get new people in at the club.

The coaching staff down there are abysmal! literally a bunch of clowns that have been there years and can't be bothered.

• Like 2

This is so Leicester.

We don't turn up against a Fulham team which, according to their own fans, were a bit low on confidence and there for the taking. Probably end up losing this 5-0. 

We'll then put a magfinicent effort in against Liverpool, outplaying them and missing chance after chance. Then concede in the 80th minute (probably through one of those pinball corner scrambles, ending with Cags smashing the ball in his own net off Mendy's face) and lose 0-1.

I'm not happy that we're going down, but this season has not been fun. Don't want another one like it, which I think we would have if we had stayed up. 

Never want to see some of those so called "footballers" we have on our books either. 

Look forward to watching games which we can actually win. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Damn my Norwich supporting mate was right when he told me how ****ing clueless Smith and Shakes are. 

He's never right usually as well

Don’t think we can blame them, it’s previous regime who has destroyed them along with Top not freshening things up in the summer 

• Like 1