Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

Absolutely horrendous, worst half of the season. Completely out-thought tactically by Silva's well drilled pressing.

Only chance we have is nobody else gets any points and we beat a distracted West Ham on the last day. But similar thrashings await against Liverpool and Newcastle.

2 minutes ago, Manc Fox J said:

Such a soft bunch of players - truly undeserving of playing for Leicester City. Why do we look so unfit, so sluggish and slow.

few of those players will be here next season, especially if we go down 

no incentive to put the extra effort in 

Mindset was all wrong from the start, sitting off a team that has lost 8 of their last 10 games, with nothing to play for and missing 3 of their best players. I dislike this team more than any other I can remember in my 45+ years watching the club. There is talent there but zero bottle, drive and never say die attitude. 

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I keep saying but no one listens. Maddison has been pathetic since the World Cup. He isn’t giving a crap out there. 

But can guarantee there will be posters saying ‘he’s been our best player’. Our only recent win has come when he was out of the team.

Madders isn’t as good as he is made out. 

I agree with this analysis

• Like 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Left side targeted loads that first half. 

Fans gave the players loads of shit, about time. VK got mouthy back (looks like he was saying come on support us) and got pelters. 

He's been diabolical

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

One of the worst performances of the season according to Pipes on RL.

Not far off to say one of the worst in our recent history to be honest with so much riding on it. Absolutely disgusting performance from everyone involved.