Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

4 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I'm not usually one for posting in the match thread whilst emotional as it tends to lead to an over-reaction but...

Fcuk this team man. Every single one of them. Sell the lot. There isn't a single fcuking one of this heap of sh!t that I would keep. Sell the lot. 

Absolute shambles. Gutless. Talentless and brainless, every single one of them. 

Sadly that does not seem to be an over-reaction 🤣

• Haha 1

The Met Police fraud squad need to be called cos there are 11 blokes in blue at Craven Cottage pretending to be professional footballers. Woeful display. We going down without even fighting which is the worst part for me. 

• Like 1

WE ARE GOING DOWN.

Every single one of those players can **** off. Not one of them gives a shit about this club or us going down. 

No fight who hunger in any off them. All they give a shit about is their next pay check and where they are going to.

Need a complete rebuild for the Championship next year. 

Just now, majaco said:

I think we're  a better team when we don't  give the ball away cheaply in dangerous areas and then leave ourselves 2 against 3 I  our own box.

Any team is a better team if they don't give the ball away cheaply in dangerous areas and then leave ourselves 2 against 3 - I'm not sure that was Dean Smith's tactic for the game - just an example of how poor our team is

Trouble is,these players will still get paid their thousands of £s for playing shit, I work 6 days a week and if I don't do my job thinking oh f.ck it I'd get the sack,these useless dickheads only have run and kick a bag of wind around for 90mins which by the way looks to hard for them.

I bet they won't refund their wages back to pay for all those that paid alot of money to watch that crap.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Left side targeted loads that first half. 

Fans gave the players loads of shit, about time. VK got mouthy back (looks like he was saying come on support us) and got pelters. 

VK is just an easy target down that left hand side.

I really don't rate him. He's dreadful.

We need Ricardo RB and Castagne LB.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stourbridgefox said:

That went well I thought!

Also, Vardy will tear up the Championship.

No he won't, he's 37. It's a young players league. Tella, Akpom, Scott etc have been best players in the league. We will be a mess having sold and let go anyone who is any good.

5 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Don’t talk crap. 

It is time to have the conversation as I believe he Carry’s a lot of the blame. Too soft, slow to act is this now just a toy because he wants to be seen to respect his dead father. Not really showing leadership is he? With this level of indifference why would we expect things to get better. His management team has gone to sleep and he appears to have not noticed.

The annoying thing is that we didn't even expect to win this, but thought the players might have given a decent level of fight and not put a performance in like they have today. 

It's just so embarrassing.