Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

The championship won't be so bad...

No poxy var..

No playing against the bent 'elite'...

Back to proper football in some ways.

We’ll be there for ages ( assuming we don’t drop out to league 1). 

I didn’t think it could get worse this year, but this is absolutely up there with Bolton 5-0, Derby 3-0 and Sheff Weds 4-1 (I think?).

It’s been a blast and nobody’s done a spell like us in the Premier League. It was always going to end, just a massive shame it’s without a single ounce of fight.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Don’t think we can blame them, it’s previous regime who has destroyed them along with Top not freshening things up in the summer 

Yeah I was being flippant. This is all on Top and Rudkin and their complacency / cluelessness

• Like 1

Zero desire shown. Feels like they’ve just turned up for a friendly. Absolutely stinking attitude from everyone and have no positives about that performance. Whilst I know it will probably screw us financially I feel like us going down is the only way to bin off the players that don’t genuinely want to be here. 

Dean smith has a lot to answer for. This is the best set up you can muster! Fvcking horrendous and disgusting.

3 at the Fvcking back and 2 up front, I’m sick of us conceding 2-3 soft goals every Fvcking week!!

What a bunch of soft willy pullerś!! Shite shite shite

• Like 1

We need a purge Top.  A proper Director of Football Operations is required to set about rebuilding this Club.  I have been thorough done dark times over the decades following Leicester, but this is up there as being one of the lowest points.  Players being paid millionaire salaries and showing no effort!!  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Fvck me is it just me who has his back? I could name nearly every other player in our team who has player worse than him. Soyuncu is the only one who can hold his head up high.

He’s a player built in the image of Rodgers.

Plays for himself. 

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

The coaching staff must be fuming. If people don’t care and put in no effort, what can you do? ****ing pathetic bunch of babies.

Make a statement and take Tielemans and Maddison off at HT, I haven't seen the game but they are supposed to be captain material. Give KDH and Mendy a chance the games lost anyway 

• Like 1

Struggling to think of a player I'd be sad to see leave when we go down. James Justin perhaps. 

Complete reset required. How fvcking depressing. 

If we can start with much of the board, that'd be a fantastic start.

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

Dean smith has a lot to answer for. This is the best set up you can muster! Fvcking horrendous and disgusting.

3 at the Fvcking back and 2 up front, I’m sick of us conceding 2-3 soft goals every Fvcking week!!

What a bunch of soft willy pullerś!! Shite shite shite

Smith is the last person to blame. Pep couldn’t get anything out of this lot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sishades said:

The most insane thing I have seen in a long time. We have no chance of staying up. Do you really think that watching that shitty performance gives us any hope whatsoever. They are cowards. That performance took being shit to a new low.. 

Hence why I said if Everton and Leeds lose all their games....

How is that the most insane thing you have seen lol 😆  it's common sense 😂

Don't be a plonker haha

1 minute ago, Lookatthebluesky said:

Sadly that does not seem to be an over-reaction 🤣

Oh trust me.... this is a riduosly redacted version of what i initially typed. 

I usually pride myself non not letting football ruin my day but I'm so unbelievably angry at the shower of sh!te I just watched.