Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

Just now, Beachyboy said:

Make a statement and take Tielemans and Maddison off at HT, I haven't seen the game but they are supposed to be captain material. Give KDH and Mendy a chance the games lost anyway 

Yeah agreed. Mendy should be playing anyway. 

Just now, justfoxes said:

Owen Hargreaves recons we should take Vardy off for DAKA and switch to a 4-4-2 

We have zero physical presence from our soft forward players. Embarrassed to call them fully grown men. Bunch of little boys

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FOXSE said:

Our players aren't this bad.... this now looks intentional.

It’s not just about quality it’s about effort and desire. Our top players in terms of ability just don’t give a ****, we’re nothing more than a pay packet to a number of these. Maddison, Tielemans and Barnes should be told to go on their holidays now because they’re absolutely killing us with the lack of effort. 

2 minutes ago, shiv said:

Zero desire shown. Feels like they’ve just turned up for a friendly. Absolutely stinking attitude from everyone and have no positives about that performance. Whilst I know it will probably screw us financially I feel like us going down is the only way to bin off the players that don’t genuinely want to be here. 

Wish I could agree but in reality it just means that the players who do have value will go on the cheap and whilst the club is in free fall, I don’t have much trust in us rebuilding for a promotion campaign.

It's so easy to say the players like fight and passion but tactically, if you keep playing soumare and tielemans in midfield this was always going to happen. Look how many chances Everton had against us. Soumare is a liability- if he's still on the pitch then just watch him for 5 mins and you'll see how clueless he is positionally

6 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

If Madders comes off any remote chance of getting anything from this game goes with him

He's more of a hindrance at the moment. He plays for himself. Holds the ball too long and doesn't pass, so many instances of that today and previous days. 

2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

No he won't, he's 37. It's a young players league. Tella, Akpom, Scott etc have been best players in the league. We will be a mess having sold and let go anyone who is any good.

We will probably get to see the answer for this.

My money is on his pace and experience bagging a hatfull.

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I don't understand where the fire and fight has gone. 

Everything Leicester stands for has been completely removed

I think a lot of it is down to recruitment.

You have to wonder how much analysis and research has gone into the mentality and personality of our recent signings. Pearson and Walsh used to get it spot on most of the time in terms of the type of characters we’d bring in. 

We seem more focused on players who can play a certain style & potentially make a profit on & not questioning if they’re a good fit for Leicester City. 

6 minutes ago, burleighfox said:

Amazing to think how much some of these players are on. Even crazier to think how many of them are supposedly entitled to a move in the summer, laughable almost. 

When they leave I hope all their careers end in miserable failure -c***s

• Like 2

Don't know what to say. This is like a long, slow and painful death. What a pathetic way to end our incredible era. 

I would like a complete clear out of nearly every single player for the championship. I know that is not possible, but I wish it was. 

Kasper leaving was the final straw that broke us, and there was no way to paper over the cracks anymore. 

Don't think we will win another game this season and Forest, Leeds and Everton, will all finish above us. 

Sad times indeed and it is hard to even be optimistic about us bouncing straight back, as so many of our players will leave and the ones left behind, certainly don't have the balls for the rough and tumble of the championship. 

Amazing how quickly everything can fall apart. Enjoy the successes when they come as with a club like Leicester, they never last that long. 

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Why should we bother supporting these players when they do not give a toss. Fulham are missing their best players and still walking through us. 

Deserve to get relegated

Because they are our team and this is our club, was along time before they arrived and will be long after everyone of them is gone. 
I bloody hate what is happening on the pitch but I’ll always support whoever puts on the shirt.