Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

This is a desperately sad day for this club.

What has happened? The sheer negligence of those running it have absolutely destroyed it. From premier league winners to relegation? 

This has to be the worst example of the mighty fallen, such a distance in such a short space of time. 

A desperately sad situation, I’ve fallen out of love with this club, and it’s the hardest thing to take. 

Agree, im not even surprised at us losing anymore and weirdly im not bothered that we are losing because I knew it would happen. If we somehow manage to stay up next season will be a hard slog might even be better if we go down, only thing is I can't see us coming straight back up.

Just now, Unabomber said:

Have you just watched that half? Smith can’t coach people to have a good attitude and care can he

They’re devoid of confidence 

need to get some control of the ball - the coaching staff can help the players by giving a base (mendy) 

1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

It'll be just like us to get 3 points in one of those , which will make these capitulations even harder to stomach.

Yeah, no.

Both Liverpool and Newcastle have something to play for, we mentally checked out a long time ago.