Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

I don't feel like going easy on Smith because they clearly haven't recognised or addressed anything fundamental. And some things weren't hard to spot; that, no, work-rate isn't close to what it should be. We can't effectively accommodate our width, which in turn is barely worth accommodating. Our back line needs a rethink top to bottom (Faes in a two, with those FBs and no DM! I wonder what will happen...) Our build-up play creates a disproportionate number of chances for opposition. And you could go on.

But the truth is that this is very much the house that we - be it Brendan, Top, whoever you wish to blame - built for ourselves. They deserve every last bit of venom coming their way right now.

• Like 2

Just now, st albans fox said:

They’re devoid of confidence 

need to get some control of the ball - the coaching staff can help the players by giving a base (mendy) 

At least they're having a great laugh on all the social media videos though

Just now, st albans fox said:

They’re devoid of confidence 

need to get some control of the ball - the coaching staff can help the players by giving a base (mendy) 

Bollox! I'm not buying this devoid of confidence. Bunch of arrogant willy pullers

We’re still even money to get relegated on Betfair - help yourself, the bookies still think we’re too good to go down 🤣. The only way we stay up is if those below us do not pick up another point (Saints aside).

Saddens me to say that I had £100 on relegation at 6/1 weeks ago when we continued to stand by Rodgers, when the performances were screaming out that the players as a collective were done.

I’ve seen nothing in the interim period to suggest that we’ll survive (I’d love to lose my bet in all honesty but think it’s going to be a payout).

The ramifications of relegation is frightening 

8 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Smith is the last person to blame. Pep couldn’t get anything out of this lot.

The biggest problem appears to be club and Rodgers related, being too many players not going to be here next season and don't give a ****. With Soyuncu showing what disgusting attitude that is by being the most committee player we have despite already having his next club lined up and being justified in hating the club. 

As Piper said on radio just now...not enough running in this team. Tension can also drain energy for some players. There's not been enough zip in this team all season imo. Too slow. Bit like Everton.