Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

6 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Nah. He’s going to be on £150k a week in the Championship next year.

A lot of the lads still here will see their salary halved, presuming our board aren’t too thick to have that written into their contracts. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bilo said:

Worst team in the league.

Leicester 0-3 Liverpool 

Newcastle 6-0 Leicester 

Leicester 1-4 West Ham

Down and deservedly so.

Are they the half time scores?

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Nah. He’s going to be on £150k a week in the Championship next year.

Strange when you say that is for a week! I only earn £20,000 a year. A different world yet I pay towards his wages and the rest of the squad. Still the GOAT.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, burleighfox said:

I hope they at least have the decency to refund the fans for this. Can't see it because the club is full of characterless C words.

That's the minimum, I was more hoping they refund the season ticket....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mike1983 said:

Watching this with my lad, he just went to me and said: dad we are so shit!

My lads resorted to going on his phone. Don't have the heart to force him to watch this shite. 

• Like 1

To watch the destruction of the club from being title winners and then at least genuine top 6/8 contenders to this crock of shit is so tragic. Rodgers is most at fault along with Top. But many of the players too must bear responsibility. 

• Like 1

Just now, Aus Fox said:

How is Soumare still on the pitch, nothing short of pathetic today

Hard work when you’re doing the work for you partner Tielemans too. He has been poor but Tielemans today didn’t even look like an athlete. Release this guy, don’t wanna see him in a Leicester shirt again

Just now, Sir Shep said:

At least this sack of pond life can only ruin 3 more days for me after this. Well at least until august. 

Well. Frankly I'm beyond caring, resigned to relegation. I just hope there will be wholesale changes over the summer. Players, backroom staff, Rudkin, the lot. They all need sacking. 

• Like 2