Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

2 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Well. Frankly I'm beyond caring, resigned to relegation. I just hope there will be wholesale changes over the summer. Players, backroom staff, Rudkin, the lot. They all need sacking. 

There won't be wholesale changes though. It'll be replacing the manager with a BR clone, replace the terrible players with players that'll be just as bad and everyone else will be as you were. I wish I couldn't care less but I do and I'm furious. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

To watch the destruction of the club from being title winners and then at least genuine top 6/8 contenders to this crock of shit is so tragic. Rodgers is most at fault along with Top. But many of the players too must bear responsibility. 

Rudkin is responsible for this mess. An unqualified youth coach with no real credentials who’s weaselled himself to the top and ousted the people who built the club to what it was.