Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Fulham away - Match thread

4 minutes ago, moseeds said:

I'm supposed to be writing a report for work but I'm convinced we are about to do the mother of all comebacks.

Get your report done and hope that it’s factually more accurate than your dreams of a comeback. If we score 4 we’ll concede 5 - it’s what this shower of shite do best

Edited by Lookatthebluesky
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

How can anyone actually think like this? 

Because things are still happening now which you would expect to improve if it was the manager. Still conceding bucket loads of goals and chances, still going behind in games, still conceding from set pieces, still starting games slowly. And maybe people will start to realise that starting Soyuncu and Iversen would have made no difference to the outcome of this season. 

Just now, stourbridgefox said:

I know any kind of positivity us frowned upon but I think that was brave I'd Maddison to stand up and take that.

He’s wearing the captains armband and there was zero pressure as we already lost the match

Just now, MancFox24 said:

Because things are still happening now which you would expect to improve if it was the manager. Still conceding bucket loads of goals and chances, still going behind in games, still conceding from set pieces, still starting games slowly. And maybe people will start to realise that starting Soyuncu and Iversen would have made no difference to the outcome of this season. 

Well starting those 2 clearly would’ve helped!