Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Championship 23-24

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I still don’t think some folk have grasped the severity of this situation. I mean, it sounds obscene, but it would not surprise me if we end up not being able to put a full squad out at the start of next season without including academy players. 

It’s a very serious mess we’ve gotten into. 

We've got this at the moment pal 

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I still don’t think some folk have grasped the severity of this situation. I mean, it sounds obscene, but it would not surprise me if we end up not being able to put a full squad out at the start of next season without including academy players. 

Sounds good, Braybrooke and Alves are the future.

Sorry I forgot who we were for a moment, make that Brunt and McAteer

1 minute ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Iversen, Ward, Thomas, Souttar, Ricardo, KDH, Kristiansen, Faes, Daka 

Who else stays? Vardy maybe. Complete overhaul in the summer.

Ricardo would get a loan somewhere.

Faes and Daka get sold to someone in Europe surely.

• Like 1

We're going to get a parachute payment as well as getting some money for transfers. Hopefully we'll spend the money well, get a progressive manager in (who isn't a poundland Pep) and go straight back up. I genuinely don't think we're capable of that with this ownership though.

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Anyone saying we'll get relegated from the Championship clearly doesn't watch that division. 

Also, it'll be so hard to tell how a totally different side does. Several of these players won't be there. It'll most likely be a different manager if we do go down. How can anyone be so sure? 

Indeed watched a bit of it this season and most clubs would finish bottom of the Premier League by a mile, standard is not the best even the better quality teams!

Edited by Tuna

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It’s a very serious mess we’ve gotten into. 

You must be very commited to your drama school class to be practicing on a bank holiday 

• Haha 1

Honestly at this point I'm so p*ssed off at the club that it doesn't feel like this is happening to my own club. 

They (we) deserve this. It feels like just punishment for the horrific management at all levels. So much so that it almost feels right.

Really struggling to even want to get behind the cause. Really odd feeling.

• Like 3

I hope we can get Evans to sign on for another season, think he could be very useful to have around. Recruitment and managerial appointment will be vital, I’d be fine with Smith & Shakey tbh if we can’t have Nige, at least they both know it’s a mess (last thing we need is a new manager coming in and judging these players on their reputation in the summer) and aren’t going to bore us to death with a pass for as long as you can and lose strategy.

Edited by Mark_w

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Honestly at this point I'm so p*ssed off at the club that it doesn't feel like this is happening to my own club. 

They (we) deserve this. It feels like just punishment for the horrific management at all levels. So much so that it almost feels right.

Really struggling to even want to get behind the cause. Really odd feeling.

They do. This club, in its attitude on the pitch and it's treatment of it's fans, deserve to go down begging for forgiveness.

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Come on mate until  its final, its not final even if it looks incredibly likely. Not kidding myself but we gotta have some faith still.

Faith in what?

They don't give a shit and we won't get another point.

• Like 2

We are genuinely ****ed. Most teams that go down almost expect it so their teams bar one or two will remain unchanged. However I would say bar the youth team, KDH, Thomas, Justin, Kristiansen, and Souttar all of the rest will assume they are worthy of playing at a higher level. There will not have been a re build like the one required. 

Going to be in here for a while. Too many players leaving, can’t knit a team together that quickly. Plus we will end up appointing another pass / possession merchant while Rudkin is still in charge. 

But on the bright side, we won’t have to watch many of these again.