Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Championship 23-24

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

We’re skint. We took out a loan against 27/28 TV money to buy the dross we did in January.

The transfers this summer will be more harrowing than the Micky Adams or Craig Levein days. 

The loan in January was to get the Fofana installments early which we then used to buy the dross we did in January

• Like 1

Out: c£125m as its a fire sale: Ward, Evans, Tielemans, Ricardo, Castagne, Ndidi, Soumare, Maddison, Barnes, Iheanacho, Tete, Praet

Need 8 players in 

Iversen

Smithies

NEW GK

Justin

NEW RB

Souttar

Amartey

Faes 

Nelson

NEW CB

Kristiansen

Thomas

KDH

Choudhury

Braybrooke

NEW CM

NEW CM

Mendy

Maswasinhe

2 × NEW WINGERS 

Alves

Vardy

Daka

NEW STRIKER 

We need a fresh approach. A new sense of enthusiasm from the management to the players. 

it’s our chance to get young talented hungry players in. We’ll be a pull in the championship because of our recent history. Players that are the problems before will be mainly gone.

Get the scouting right is a must. I would say get rid of Rudkin. Get an DoF who knows what he is doing. Go and get the best talent scouts around. Get coaches that have proof of improving players.

I think Glover is the right man to lead this. Then get a manager that wants to build this. Get an identity back. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

The loan in January was to get the Fofana installments early which we then used to buy the dross we did in January

Wasn’t it still secured against something daft like the 27/28 money? probably closer but we’ve got a few loans out now secured against future revenue which will now suck up all our parachute payments. 

Even when the Fofana money comes in we’ll still be short. 

Its looking very very grim.

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

We’re skint. We took out a loan against 27/28 TV money to buy the dross we did in January.

The transfers this summer will be more harrowing than the Micky Adams or Craig Levein days. 

Wish I was as skint as the owner, I think he still has a few quid tucked away.

Looking forward to a refresh and rebuild, I don’t think we will win it comfortably but I think we will be one of 2-3 that pull away from the rest. Worse teams have gone down and benefited, as others have said, if it gets certain players off the books and individuals out the club I’m all for it. Going down isn’t what has pissed me off, it’s the lack of fight and complete arrogance towards our club from our so called top players. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Out: c£125m as its a fire sale: Ward, Evans, Tielemans, Ricardo, Castagne, Ndidi, Soumare, Maddison, Barnes, Iheanacho, Tete, Praet

Need 8 players in 

Iversen

Smithies

NEW GK

Justin

NEW RB

Souttar

Amartey

Faes 

Nelson

NEW CB

Kristiansen

Thomas

KDH

Choudhury

Braybrooke

NEW CM

NEW CM

Mendy

Maswasinhe

2 × NEW WINGERS 

Alves

Vardy

Daka

NEW STRIKER 

Amartey is out of contract, Mendy too, 

3 hours ago, Lionator said:

This just doesn’t happen bar Sunderland which was a freak occurance. 

Neither do premier league winners get relegated within 7 years!

I'd not bet on a quick return as further relegation is more likely given the proven clueless owner we have.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Need 8 players in 

Iversen

Smithies

NEW GK

Justin

NEW RB

Souttar

Amartey

Faes 

Nelson

NEW CB

Kristiansen

Thomas

KDH

Choudhury

Braybrooke

NEW CM

NEW CM

Mendy

Maswasinhe

2 × NEW WINGERS 

Alves

Vardy

Daka

NEW STRIKER 

We won’t keep Daka. He will be on far too much money. 

2 minutes ago, J. James said:

Neither do premier league winners get relegated within 7 years!

I'd not bet on a quick return as further relegation is more likely given the proven clueless owner we have.

Blackburn champions in 95

Relegated in 99 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

Warra move Seagrave has been

Investing in the future of the club by developing the stars of the future ( or signing a load of goobers that WBA and Villa long since decided would be better off flipping burgers in McD)

• Like 1

If we somehow managed to keep hold of Iheanacho, he could score loads of goals in the championship. Seeing as he could be available for cheap though because he is in the last year of his contract and we would have been relegated then I very much doubt he will stay. I can't see many clubs outside of the elite in the premier league not taking Iheanacho as striking option for a maximum of £10 million. 

13 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Can clubs stream their own games in the Championship?

Not sure how it works, but iFollow is the thing to look up for EFL.

14 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Need 8 players in 

Iversen

Smithies

NEW GK

Justin

NEW RB

Souttar

Amartey

Faes 

Nelson

NEW CB

Kristiansen

Thomas

KDH

Choudhury

Braybrooke

NEW CM

NEW CM

Mendy

Maswasinhe

2 × NEW WINGERS 

Alves

Vardy

Daka

NEW STRIKER 

Without signing a single player, we could go.

Iversen

Justin

Souttar

Brunt (??)

VK

KDH

Mendy (new deal)

Maswanhise

Alves

Albrighton (??)

Vardy

Mid table at best lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

If we somehow managed to keep hold of Iheanacho, he could score loads of goals in the championship. Seeing as he could be available for cheap though because he is in the last year of his contract and we would have been relegated then I very much doubt he will stay. I can't see many clubs outside of the elite in the premier league not taking Iheanacho as striking option for a maximum of £10 million. 

It be sad to see him leave, always managed  to score vital goals when we needed them