Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Who will be renewing their season ticket?

I will still go to matches, but weighing up how worthwhile it will be for me to renew. Because I don't drive and travel a fair distance by train I am conscious of there being quite a lot of matches I can't make, but at the same time I would no longer having the option to sell tickets on as matches won't sell out. I will definitely be at least a member next season, but undecided beyond that. 

• Like 1

400 quid for championship football Vs 40 quid for top flight football, honestly tempted to just keep my women's season ticket. Only thing against it is I gave my season ticket up in 2011 to go to uni and took a decade to get it back, but I don't feel any enjoyment from watching these bellends

Edited by The Doctor
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I will still go to matches, but weighing up how worthwhile it will be for me to renew. Because I don't drive and travel a fair distance by train I am conscious of there being quite a lot of matches I can't make, but at the same time I would no longer having the option to sell tickets on as matches won't sell out. I will definitely be at least a member next season, but undecided beyond that. 

That’s a very good point, unless we get a good head of steam and lead the pack early on or it’s a derby those three “ticket exchange” opportunities will be hard to utilise and when they are available there’ll likely be many others trying to do the same thing. 

• Like 1

Yes, because whatever league we’re in I support the club. And if you’re not good enough for premier League football then get out and rebuild. As, when it’s their turn will Brentford Bournemouth Fulham Brighton etc. You can’t keep it going without massive money.