Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Who will be renewing their season ticket?

Will be renewing the season ticket, but with a little one on the way in October and no cap on away tickets, going to every home and away game will be a big fat nope.

You think I'll pay £42 to go to Ipswich? Fk that

(That's about how much it was last time we were in the champ so can't imagine it's changed)

I got my only season ticket in 2004 when I moved back to Leicester, and I didn't care that they would be in the Championship that year after being relegated - I wanted to make sure I had my seat.

Big mistake - bloody awful season which started badly & never got going. After just over 30k for the first home game against West Ham, we didn't break 28k again that season and no danger whatsoever of not being able to get to any game if I'd have wished.

Whatever any optimism may be at this point and people jumping to say they will renew, I wouldn't be surprised to see history repeat itself.

But as others have said, its so difficult to get tickets now, there is a generation coming through that don't have a chance of getting to games - and this will be an opportunity to redress that balance. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

I got my only season ticket in 2004 when I moved back to Leicester, and I didn't care that they would be in the Championship that year after being relegated - I wanted to make sure I had my seat.

Big mistake - bloody awful season which started badly & never got going. After just over 30k for the first home game against West Ham, we didn't break 28k again that season and no danger whatsoever of not being able to get to any game if I'd have wished.

Whatever any optimism may be at this point and people jumping to say they will renew, I wouldn't be surprised to see history repeat itself.

But as others have said, its so difficult to get tickets now, there is a generation coming through that don't have a chance of getting to games - and this will be an opportunity to redress that balance. 

It won’t be difficult after ten years sitting mid table in league one. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Sad 1

Not a chance I'll renew, can literally walk up to most games and get a ticket. And half of them I won't want to walk upto, so why the hell renew? Welcome to the dark zone, lcfc, when you go for top club and get relegated. Everyone to blame, but mostly, the pathetic players. This is on you.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Let's be honest we need to flush out some of the 'support' we currently get and bring in some fans that have been pushed aside for a while.

Nightmare for the club, they're going to have to come up with more innovative ways to sanitise them.

• Like 2

Just now, Super_horns said:

Was a guy on Talksport called Brian .

Fair to say  he wasn’t keen on hanging around to see Championship football .

Was getting a lot of stick from the presenters and other callers .

Wondered if others felt the same ?

Given the mismanagement by Top I wouldn't blame anyone for not renewing. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Was a guy on Talksport called Brian .

Fair to say  he wasn’t keen on hanging around to see Championship football .

Was getting a lot of stick from the presenters and other callers .

Wondered if others felt the same ?

He's been on before, talks crap regularly.

• Like 1

I won’t be for a few reasons.

Told the lads I go with at beginning of season, our form this season is just a coincidence. Shame to bow out like this but at least I should still get down to the odd game in Championship.