Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Who will be renewing their season ticket?

Unlikely not, missed a lot of this season due to work travel and had some condescending twat who i'd never seen before in front of me make a comment about never going and i shouldn't moan about how bad it has been.

I doubt the travel will ease up so no point paying when i can pick the games I go to based on my availability.

Had my ST for 17 years.

10 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Love threads like this. Willy waving nonsense. Most people can't resist just answering "yes" and always have to put a comment about how loyal they are in there. Never disappoints 😂

Do you want us to pretend we won't renew? What are you hoping to achieve?

30 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Debating not. The club have handled my ban abhorrently, chucking over 400 odd quid to only start seeing games in Feb has me thinking Id rather chuck my money at mates tickets than them directly.

What did you actually do to get banned?

I doubt I'll renew. I barely make a third of the games as it is due to the travel involved and the cost of trains, petrol and hotel rooms. It's an awful thought though as I love my seat. It's a great location and I inherited it from a man who had it for over 40 years apparently. It just makes far more sense to become a member again.

Edited by An Away Move

After 12 or so years in a row (had prior to that on & off) this season was the first where I debated it. 

But as my dad had passed away  in Jan 2022 I felt I had to renew all 3 (one moved to my sister) even though I was disconnected from the club and had very little love for Brendan.

Now I'm genuinely even more torn - on the one had I think the club needs the support more than ever, but on the other I feel like Rudkin, Top etc indulged a frankly fraudulent Rodgers and I don't really think Dean Smith is the man to turn around a rotten club. 

I'm 70% likely to, but mainly out of fear for not getting one again should I surrender

• Like 1

Not sure. I would if I could figure out where the club is heading but I don't think even the owner knows himself. It sure as hell wasn't all down to Rodgers that we are in such a mess on and off the pitch. Lack of foresight into players' contracts, piss poor recruitment, and lack of action from the owner to get rid of Rodgers when nearly everyone knew where he was taking us gives me a very bleak outlook on the whole future of the club. 

Whether we stay up or go down where is the money coming from to replace all those leaving at the end of their contracts ? And frankly, who would want to come here at the moment? I'm an oldie and have seen all the ups and downs at the club and to be honest I'm tired of the old yo-yo existence which we seem hell-bent on returning to. As far as the media are concerned if you ain't in the prem you don't exist it's as simple as that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, David Hankey said:

After a thoroughly rotten season I wonder how many of the "faithful" will be renewing their season ticket?

Nope, I wasn't anyway no matter what league we're in. Just too much going on to warrant the time now 

Nope, will not need one in the championship anyway and we are not going straight back up, have better things to waste my money on  and was thinking of dropping it anyway even if we'd stayed up.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Nope, I wasn't anyway no matter what league we're in. Just too much going on to warrant the time now 

Wish i could be as clinical as you and fair play!We are moving up to Nortumberland in a few weeks...so really torn!Had the ST since the KP opened in the same seats,but we realy couldn't make it to games that would make the difference between a ST and going to Leicester once a blue moon.