Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Who will be renewing their season ticket?

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’ll renew as will those I go with but the club are gonna have to get used to 23k attendances again. Kind of bittersweet that they won’t be ****ing about with loyal supporters anymore and half the jobsworths in that security team will be gone. 

23k is ambitious it depends on the pricing people ain’t going to pay £40 to watch us in the championship with the cost of living crisis.

• Like 1

Yes. My main pleasure is seeing good entertaining games which hopefully we win but if not games in which we have given our best. I was always more likely to renew if we went down to be honest (although probably would have done regardless). Staying in the PL would be another season of pain with 10-12 games where we would be expected to lose before a ball has been kicked. I think we need a total root and branch rebuild which may take a few years but is more likely to be achieved away from the constant pressure of being in the bottom half of the PL. We ballsed up a real opportunity to establish ourselves as a top half PL club but no reason why we can’t go again with a fresh start. 

3 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

23k is ambitious it depends on the pricing people ain’t going to pay £40 to watch us in the championship with the cost of living crisis.

We will shift a lot of season tickets. But you are right if they don’t slash match tickets they wont see full stands.

Nope

Had enough of watching millionaire willy pullers pretend to play football. 

The game is nothing like the one I fell in love with. 

Also the match day experience is absolutely shit. I'll vote with my feet and actually enjoy my Monday nights.... 

• Like 2

Ended mine this season as I used to go with my dad and he passed away in 2020

I had stopped going last 5 games last season so just membership this season

Weirdly I've only gone forest spurs and wolves so 3 wins

Will go to some mid week fixtures next season as I work close to the ground so looking forward to that and a few different sets of fans coming