Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Who will be renewing their season ticket?

I hardly missed an home match during our gradually decent into the 3rd tier of the league.

I rarely attended matches during our rise from the ashes.

I didn't attend a single match in 15/16, though watched them all on TV/ streaming.

Next season, whatever league we're in, it is odds on I'll be at all the home fixtures.

Guess I'm the opposite of plastic, there when we're shit, absent when we're good/great.

2 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I hardly missed an home match during our gradually decent into the 3rd tier of the league.

I rarely attended matches during our rise from the ashes.

I didn't attend a single match in 15/16, though watched them all on TV/ streaming.

Next season, whatever league we're in, it is odds on I'll be at all the home fixtures.

Guess I'm the opposite of plastic, there when we're shit, absent when we're good/great.

Can you please NOT get a season ticket next season 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I'll renew. I don't just go when we're in the Premier League lol 

It's the away games I worry about because the away prices aren't capped.

Completely forgot about that. Maybe won't be able to travel the country as much as I hope then!

Will wait to see who the new Manager is first. Not forking out another £3k  season ticket, plus more spondoolies training it to almost every away game this season, just to watch the current shower of lazy shithouses represent the club. Will probably go back into local football management and then regret that decision as well.    

• Haha 1

Guest glasgowfox

Through the good times and the bad.....really don't get glory boys...yep renewing and doing 600 mile round trip in the championship....same if they drop again...

21 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I'll renew. I don't just go when we're in the Premier League lol 

It's the away games I worry about because the away prices aren't capped.

I just looked at prices for some championship games I booked last season, Derby was £24.00, Cov £30 and Forest £27.