Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fulham Post Mortem

2 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

IMO you have a very pessimistic view of our situation. It's not that bad, all things considered.

It's not that bad, staring relegation in the face, watching that performance and it's not that bad, for me personally its a tragedy, it doesn't get any worse than watching the team I have adored for 40 years get relegated, in this manner. 

4 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

Not here. All hope gone.

Same.

Some of these big time Charlie’s are going to get a huge wake up call when the FT whistle is blown against West Ham. They’ll be straight onto their agents seeing which huge club wants them, but their attitudes will cost them their big moves.

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why do you keep saying Barnes is a striker when he isn’t? 

Why do people keep calling him a winger, when he lacks two thirds of the skills necessary. He scores goals , that's is basically all he does.

• Like 2

Just now, An Sionnach said:

Why do people keep calling him a winger, when he lacks two thirds of the skills necessary. He scores goals , that's is basically all he does.

Because he is a winger I would’ve thought 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Barnes is a Striker, 12 goals this season , our leading scorer. He is a PL quality striker and a Div.1 quality winger. The obsession with "wingers" on here is truly crazy. We haven't got any.

I agree. I would have tried to convert Barnes to a striker a long time ago. His finishing is pretty ropey but has improved. He hardly has any assists this year cus I don't think he's very good at that side of the game. And he doesn't help out defensively either. 

• Like 1

Go through that team today and none of them come out with anything of note. 

Castagne in particular getting on my nerves playing one of the most right footed left wingers and continually showing him inside. But I can probably say something about all of them. 

Hope that puts to bed any debate about Soumare 

1 minute ago, MancFox24 said:

I agree. I would have tried to convert Barnes to a striker a long time ago. His finishing is pretty ropey but has improved. He hardly has any assists this year cus I don't think he's very good at that side of the game. And he doesn't help out defensively either. 

He may still get 15 goals this season in a poor team. The rigid thinking on here about him is baffling. He doesn't defend , his close control is average . He rarely beats a man with skill on the outside. He is fast, strong and scores with both feet. Thank God for his goals or we would be stone cold bottom by now. Played purely down the middle in a strong team , not us, he would be looking at 20 goals in a season.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Vazman said:

It's not that bad, staring relegation in the face, watching that performance and it's not that bad, for me personally its a tragedy, it doesn't get any worse than watching the team I have adored for 40 years get relegated, in this manner. 

I think that you're taking my posts a bit too literally.

10 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Same.

Some of these big time Charlie’s are going to get a huge wake up call when the FT whistle is blown against West Ham. They’ll be straight onto their agents seeing which huge club wants them, but their attitudes will cost them their big moves.

I hope not otherwise we're stuck with them.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Funny thing about Leicester is:

People said “would you take winning the fa cup and being relegated”

Like a scenario that wouldn’t happen but you’d take it - and with us it actually happens 😂😂😂

Think the same thing happened to Portsmouth, and look at them now!