Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fulham Post Mortem

1 hour ago, Stevosevic said:

I wondered this too. Ridiculous 

Just got back - Soyuncu who was the only player initially to come to the fans - he was clapped, which I think was merited - this shitshow has nothing to do with him. Dean Smith and his management team were clapped. As if to say we don’t blame you. Everyone else was booed - including and especially Maddison who was still in the frame of mind to give his shirt away to a fan  - as if to say my greatness is above all this. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

It's true, he is admitting to not caring for this clubs future, because the **** knows he will jump ship next season.

If you need any proof we are down than this is it.

We are done.

...he is not saying that, it is just a dig at his teammates or the management team and their approach to the game!!!

Guest Col city fan
9 minutes ago, Joefox said:

The fun is over. We’re done.

We only have ourselves to blame.

Years of the club being run abysmally, terrible signings, sticking with the same management team, allowing players to run their contracts down etc etc.

We’ve gone from a shining example of how to run a football club, to the exact opposite, since 2016 tbh.
I really fear for the future of the club. Stay up, and we have a squad nowhere near capable enough of doing anything at this level. Or go down, lose even more players and probably reside in the wilderness for quite a few years.

Amazing it should have come to this, but the writing has been on the wall for a long time. We fans have been hoodwinked too… suggesting that the bulk of these players are far better than they actually are.

Players like Faes, for instance.. are a joke at this level. 
Cult hero..? Shows how far we’ve declined 

Edited by Col city fan

The players, Rodgers and Top are equally to blame for this shitshow of a season. 
Rodgers should have gone before this season started. The club have allowed players to run down their contracts. Top has been seriously negligent in the running the club. 
The players have been dreadful 

• Like 3

That's us done, we relegated ourselves today. Need a miracle to turn this round now. Some players today should never wear a leicester shirt again. 

The mission was simple just go to Fulham and not lose. Draw not a bad result... but what do they go and do. Go get battered!!

Edited by Leicesterpool

1 hour ago, FoxFossil said:

Don't we want Soton to win? I'm losing the plot big time after today.

Yes lol I said as forest beat Southampton tonight. We really are relying on other teams doing us a favour 

Edited by HUNTA84

1 hour ago, kristianity77 said:

Didn't bat en eyelid or even get annoyed when each of their five goals went in.  Didn't cheer or even bat an eyelid when we scored each of our three.

I almost watched that game like I'd watch a game as a neutral.  That's how Leicesters got me at the minute.

Yep pretty much the same. Though I swore at the players when we scored today as well as when the opposition scored. 

40 minutes ago, Livid said:

I arrived in Dublin to see Springsteen tomorrow was browsing here on the way into the City Centre by bus saw it was 1-0 got off the bus 2-0 got to my hotel and it was 4-0. I actually went and turned the BBC notifications off it’s that bad. 

We’re gone, today was the day we needed to take a stand. 

Downbound Train one of his? 

• Haha 1

Called before the game that with Youri and Soumare in the middle we would get over ran and there would be no protection. 

I'd like to not see any of them in our shirts again, Youri doesn't want to be here and Soumare isn't fit enough let alone good enough. I don't get what Smith sees in him to let him play as long as he did. 

Get some of the academy players in next game, they will show some fight as it's their future they're playing for. Rather than playing the deadwood that are on the way.  

24 minutes ago, Wortho said:

The club have allowed players to run down their contracts.

Could you advise on how you make a player sign a contract extension or move to another club they don’t fancy? It’s impossible- you can’t really blame the club for it. You’ll see more of it - players and their agents can get more money for themselves by leaving on a free after running down their contracts. It’shappenning  right across Europe and the clubs who suffer are those like ourselves who rely on buying cheap and selling dear to survive. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Hope Kuhn Top also realises how much his ownership is disliked amongst sections in our fanbase too. 

Don’t care about Vichai’s legacy - you’ve driven this club into the ground by complete negligence. Please sell the club you div.

Show some respect... He's more of a fool than a div.

It’s time to ask the questions of who signed off the contracts on Rodgers abysmal signings. It easy to blame Rodgers but where was the due diligence at the senior level in the club. Heads must roll. Is it too much to expect Rudkin to fall on his sword?

Edited by Philkeavo
  • Like 1