Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fulham Post Mortem

Well thought our result was bad enough Brighton capitulated to Everton Looked like the trees are running away with it but Southampton digging in hope they get the draw!!

Today Leicesters players let the fan base down more they can imagine when you see the likes of florist Everton even Southampton playing their hearts out to stay in the Premier League, it’s so frustrating as a foxes fan to see our team faff and fail and play like a bunch of idiotic over paid over hyped Morons.

Its about time these Leicester players stood up and be counted play their hearts out for the team the fans and even what they’re paid to do, they need to give their all for the club the fans dig in and play their hearts out and secure our premier league survival. 
But what’s the betting these little Schitts beat Liverpool Monday night and give us a winning last 3 games ??

Who knows stranger things have happened!!😉

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

We basically started like we didnt give a ****, players were statues, Fulham got the easiest 2 goals of their season.

Then we decided we were in a football match and actually played a bit but not great, second half we got a bit better, missed the penalty of course, but when our fans starting dissing the team, the players clearly backed off again, that obviously affected them.  Then it didnt help we were chanting about us losing the ball, when you consider all the crap Rodgers put them through about keeping the ball (our away fans are rodgers ball fans?).

Wont lie, I tuned out at 5-1, was surprised to find out later we got another couple of goals.

Sadly the defending has actually got worse, and we start games badly, really badly, so despite our ability to score goals again, it isnt enough.

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

What a waste of money having them LCFC stewards there today. 

Shared turnstiles. Searches where you just walked straight past the stewards. No steward within the seated area it felt like. 

Like a world beyond our Pyongyang 

I actually asked one of the "Leicester" stewards outside if this was the right gate for the away end. He said you'd have to ask the other gentleman over there. Useless lol

45 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

We basically started like we didnt give a ****, players were statues, Fulham got the easiest 2 goals of their season.

Then we decided we were in a football match and actually played a bit but not great, second half we got a bit better, missed the penalty of course, but when our fans starting dissing the team, the players clearly backed off again, that obviously affected them.  Then it didnt help we were chanting about us losing the ball, when you consider all the crap Rodgers put them through about keeping the ball (our away fans are rodgers ball fans?).

Wont lie, I tuned out at 5-1, was surprised to find out later we got another couple of goals.

Sadly the defending has actually got worse, and we start games badly, really badly, so despite our ability to score goals again, it isnt enough.

The away end was magnificent today. When you consider the level of performance served up and the importance of the game , no-one  could have complained if we’d all gone home at half time. (A few did). But the noise continued - not all of it complimentary towards the team - but mostly gallows humour about playing in the Championship…but we sung and we sung and we sung …and when anything at all promising happened we clapped…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wurmer said:

We’re going down, whether this season or next, it’s going to happen given the state of the squad - probably better for it to happen this season before next.

Then a huge clear out - playing staff, coaches, Rudkin, and start a new 3-5 year plan.

If the owners are not prepared to do what it

requires, they should just sell, because we’ve gone back 10 years under Rodgers.

People talking about getting relegated this season or next. 

Well struggle to stay up in the Championship next season under this ownership. 

• Like 3

I know every player is crap at the moment, but I do wonder why we are soooo easy to beat, and I keep coming back to the midfield. 

Feels like they don't work anywhere near hard enough, and are either really unfit or just don't care enough to battle, track back or shield the back 4. 

I think Tielemans has always been guilty of that and often looks like he is running in treacle. Adding Soumare in the middle, a player I often see lose the ball and then casually jog back, was always going to spell disaster. N'didi is someone else entirely, I refuse to believe that is the same player. Barnes would prefer to never have to track back and Maddison the same! 

How did we ever think we would win games with players like these, who have no interest in defending as a team?! 

It is so important to sign 3-4 midfielders in the summer, that will work their socks off for the team and battle in defence and shield that back 4. 

This is not to excuse our defenders by any means, but it doesn't seem to matter who we play back there, we always get overrun and cut open with ease. Therefore, it has to be the constants, like Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes etc, who just don't do enough for the team in defence.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I did predict we would score 3 times, an get 2 penalties, thought we'd miss both, so that was a plus. Madly predicted we'd get a clean sheet, fair enough we didn't but if you are scoring 3 and missing a penalty an not even getting a point, it's embarrassing. Fair play to Fulham, they were clinical.

7 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I know every player is crap at the moment, but I do wonder why we are soooo easy to beat, and I keep coming back to the midfield. 

Feels like they don't work anywhere near hard enough, and are either really unfit or just don't care enough to battle, track back or shield the back 4. 

I think Tielemans has always been guilty of that and often looks like he is running in treacle. Adding Soumare in the middle, a player I often see lose the ball and then casually jog back, was always going to spell disaster. N'didi is someone else entirely, I refuse to believe that is the same player. Barnes would prefer to never have to track back and Maddison the same! 

How did we ever think we would win games with players like these, who have no interest in defending as a team?! 

It is so important to sign 3-4 midfielders in the summer, that will work their socks off for the team and battle in defence and shield that back 4. 

This is not to excuse our defenders by any means, but it doesn't seem to matter who we play back there, we always get overrun and cut open with ease. Therefore, it has to be the constants, like Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes etc, who just don't do enough for the team in defence.  

Youri Tielemens - we play him because we hope he'll put a through ball in or strike a wonder goal, but he won't run, he isn't a relegation battling player, but who is the alternative? I don't think we have one, there lies the problem 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Our midfield made Tom Cairney look like prime Kaka today, and that is saying something.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

What a sad way to end the fairytale… at least we have the memories. Rotherham away on a cold January night then… 🥶

Could be a while before we’re back in the prem?

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

The most disgusting Leicester team I've ever seen. I genuinely think less of them than the 2008 side.

Scumbags. Bastards. **** off out of here and never ever come back you ****ing oxygen thieves.

I feel the same. It feels like the defining moment of a transition that we've all seen coming for some time. Also, aside from Vards, maybe one or two others (maybe), I can't think of anyone I really like in this squad, and I've thought that for some time. Sick of YT. I remember us going down with Harry Bassett and Micky Adams. Aside from the shite we had in the squad, we still had fighters. We have none of that here.

• Like 1

Just now, Clarkey123 said:

Our midfield made Tom Cairney look like prime Kaka today, and that is saying something.

we have a technically gifted midfield, but no work horses or any real desire to battle. Soumare should have been that type of player, but although he has the stature, he really doesn't want to work or win those battles. All 4 of our starting midfielders today, don't really track back, don't work hard enough and certainly don't battle for control of the game. A CM who can offer us that work ethic and aggression, will be our most important signing in the summer.

• Like 1