Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fulham Post Mortem

I remember being so proud of our fans when we sang 'we are staying up' up until we won the title in 2015.

And the reaction to struggling the previous season - surely that helped us to stay up?

We now have fans so entitled that they have no stomach for a fight; so arrogant that they slate the travelling fans for clapping the team off; and so mentally weak that they throw their teddies over losing a football game.

We are probably going down...

Grow up and live with it!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

Doesn't matter how many you score if you just let teams walk through you like that.

Mismanagement by the board, the terminal decline under Rodgers and players who are either a) nowhere near good enough or b) don't give a shit are the reason why we are where we are - we're just now seeing the extent of the damage done. 

We will get battered by Liverpool and Newcastle, and probably by West Ham as well, so our literal only hope is to preserve that goal difference and hope by some miracle that two out of three of our rivals are shitter than us. 

If we stay up, I'm putting £50 on us to finish 20th next season. 

I've already decided to put £100 on us to get relegated next season and that's after we've been relegated this.

• Haha 1

Midfield was non existent. Second game in a row we ve been overrun . So many spaces. Poor selection for me . Mendy is better than the other 2 clowns .

I thought we would go 3 at the back with a tight midfield to protect them. 

What is John Terry coaching as the defending is getting worse.

Its looking unlikely now but pray for a miracle

• Like 4

Just now, Dandy king said:

Why is it so obvious to the fans that selecting certain players ( amartey , ward ) and not others throughout the season ( soyuncu , nacho , mendy etc) and managers persist in not suring up the problem areas ?

Every single one of our players ( including Vardy) has been trashed on here. Every single team selection has been hammered after the fact. Who do you pick?   and what plan are they supposed to follow. The beginning of the season , one point out of eighteen , told you everything you need to know. We are an indifferent team inspite of our individual ability. Sixty four goals conceded is the damning statistic.

• Like 2

Vs Liverpool. It's pretty simple. Start Mendy. Don't start Youri. Don't play Ndidi, play KDH. Tell Madders to pass the f'in ball! Play Ricky P and drop Timmy. Tell Barnes to grow a barsteward pair. Soutter for Faes. 

Iverson 

Ricky P    Soutter   Cags   Kristianson 

Mendy 

Tete                 KDH                Barnes 

Maddison 

Vardy 

Edited by hejammy
  • Like 3

I've defended Tielemans alot on here but I think he has to come out of the team for the remaining games now. Whether it's a fitness issue or poor mentality, he isn't offering anything and certainly no leadership. He'll be lucky to get a move to a top half club after the way he's been playing 

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

It's pretty simple. Start Mendy. Don't start Youri. Don't play Ndidi, play KDH. Tell Madders to pass the f'in ball! Play Ricky P and drop Timmy. Tell Barnes to grow a barsteward pair. Soutter for Faes. 

Iverson 

Ricky P    Soutter   Cags   Kristianson 

Mendy 

KDH/Tete                            Barnes 

Maddison 

Vardy 

What’s worrying is the amount of changes smith and even our fans think we need. There’s a new individual error every week. All points toward the championship.