Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

27 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

This contest will be over in the first 15 minutes 

Agree.. 2-0 by then.

I'd really love to see both Maddison and Tielemans dropped for the game, but it won't happen. They'll play so will bombscare Ndidi again!! 

5-1 to Liverpool.

17 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. that was pretty pants, struggled to here the questions being asked, just the answers from Smith!!!

You can understand why Grealish was calling the shots, he hardly seems able to give uplifting answers, he has no motivational energy in him. Down to earth he may be but you want someone a bit overly ambitious in their outlook.

Yes compared to Big Sam. Hopefully the other two are more Churchillian. Although JT looks like he can't put a sentence together.

3 hours ago, Livid said:

I think the Fulham result may have broken me for this season. Just had a really nice week off and I’m not sure if I can face it after my first day back. 

I usually stay in town go for a pint and a curry, but I’m planning to finish early come home and see if I can dig up some enthusiasm to come back into town. 

I honestly think it’s pointless, the number of ‘must win’ games where we have backed them to the hilt and they haven’t shown up for already, there’s nothing to indicate why this one should be any different. 

Me too. I'm out. I'll cheer us on via the telly. I just can't stand that trudge back to the car at 10pm anymore 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Everton showing the kind of balls and defending as a team that we will be sadly lacking tomorrow. 22 mins and no saves for Pickford.

We will be 2 nil down by that point.

Yeh we’re not staying up.

They’ve improved massively recently. Let’s be honest they should have beaten us.

Even if they lose today they’re showing enough fight to get points v wolves and Bournemouth 

6 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Against Chelsea was just Forests 7th point they’ve picked up away from

home and the first time this season they’ve scored twice away. They are truely  the worst team in the league away from home. 

But they are picking points up at the right time, when it matters. They also scored 2 at Liverpool the other week and could/should have got points at Brentford.

Would love to see them pick up 0 points but don't see it. I struggle to see us even get the 4 points required to catch them.

Guest Mee-9

It really is the hope that kills you. 

I keep looking at the table and think 'We'd be right out there if we get a win,' but then we'll play like no doubt we inevitably will tomorrow. 

I’m Clinging to the hope that we can play like Everton did against Brighton. 

We are capable of winning.

I don’t think our lads believe they have the ability. They do though. 

14 minutes ago, ronnup said:

If he sends us out with 2 in midfield again we're ****ed. That's for sure.

Smith doesn't seem a tactical mastermind to me.

What formation lineup would you choose 

There's rumours of discontent in their camp with Firmino reportedly leaving and Salah not getting on well with certain teammates; hopefully thus is true and reflects in a poor performance from them.

The Newcastle game might be a very dangerous one, plus can't take West Ham lightly.

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

There's rumours of discontent in their camp with Firmino reportedly leaving and Salah not getting on well with certain teammates; hopefully thus is true and reflects in a poor performance from them.

The Newcastle game might be a very dangerous one, plus can't take West Ham lightly.

Yep it’s clearly affected them very badly the last 6 games.

• Haha 4

This is the thing.

I've accepted we are relegated and have been very angry towards the world in general.

BUT come upm driving to vicky park I'll be thinking we can still do it.

Come 7.45 in the concourse most of us still will go up them.stairs with abit of hope.

Get them visuals up on the board and the scousers giving us some shit, we will hopefully bring out some atmosphere for the occasion.

I rraliseby 8.10 it might all be over, but it's the fecking hope ....

COYB

• Like 2