Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

They haven't been good on the road but it's going to take a monumental effort for even an in form leicester team to beat these. But we need to take note from our rivals. Be aggressive, press them and do not take chances around the back. Do the basics right and we have a chance 

• Like 1

On 08/05/2023 at 21:44, CosbehFox said:

Woah. At one point do a set of fans react? 

Today is the third time for some supporters they’ve made considerable effort to go away from home and seen five or more goals past us. 

People have a right to question, moan or vent on something they spend considerable time and money into. 

Sometimes this isn’t justified. But we are now 18th and two points from safety. This season has involved losing to a Blackburn Rovers B team in the cup too. 

I went to that as well. They deserved the win. What a mess we’re in. 

I must be mad but I've managed to allow my lad to persuade me to go to this (I was set on cashing in our season tickets after the Fulham debacle). We'll be driving  up from London immediately after school ends at 3.45. Surely, surely, in this God awful season we will finally get to see a performance from the lads that we can be proud of. COYF!

11 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

My positivity is gone, they won last 6, however most games this season where I felt we had no hope for anything from the game we went on to win them, so thats something.

According to my Liverpool-supporting neighbour, that run has papered over the cracks somewhat. He reckons they were a bit lucky in most of them and are still not anywhere near their best. 

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

According to my Liverpool-supporting neighbour, that run has papered over the cracks somewhat. He reckons they were a bit lucky in most of them and are still not anywhere near their best. 

Not sure they have to be at their best, to get a result against us at the moment, hopefully Wout Faes doesn't screw this one up 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

They weren't that great against Brentford, Fulham or West Ham and could easily have lost those games.

The key thing is don't make it easy for them. If they score a worldie or turn up like they can then fair play. But we need to make it extremely difficult for them like Everton did for the first half an hour today and hit them on the break. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Which no doubt will be tomorrow night - I’m still scarred by the level of their Boxing Day performance in 2019 

10 minutes ago, Vazman said:

Not sure they have to be at their best, to get a result against us at the moment, hopefully Wout Faes doesn't screw this one up 

I fancy him for another double og performance, putting him in touching distance of their player of the year award.😂

• Haha 1

I'd be tempted to go with this as it'd give us protection in the full back positions, some height at CB, enough pace in the backline to recover from any through balls, and also some much needed work rate in the centre of the park. Won't happen mind so don't know why I'm posting this 😂

Iverson

Amartey Souttar Soyuncu Kristiansen 

Mendy  KDH 

Ricci/Timmy    Maddison    Thomas

Vardy

3 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

I'd be tempted to go with this as it'd give us protection in the full back positions, some height at CB, enough pace in the backline to recover from any through balls, and also some much needed work rate in the centre of the park. Won't happen mind so don't know why I'm posting this 😂

Iverson

Amartey Souttar Soyuncu Kristiansen 

Mendy  KDH 

Ricci/Timmy    Maddison    Thomas

Vardy

Is this serious?

54 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

I must be mad but I've managed to allow my lad to persuade me to go to this (I was set on cashing in our season tickets after the Fulham debacle). We'll be driving  up from London immediately after school ends at 3.45. Surely, surely, in this God awful season we will finally get to see a performance from the lads that we can be proud of. COYF!

Commitment.