Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

I had a dream that we win 2-1 thanks to two penalties. When the second goes in, I celebrated so much from the Top that I ended up in the Family Stand for the final whistle. 

Look at my Garmin watch and apparently my stress levels rocketed in this period lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Yes, and KDH hasn't played for a few games so everyone has forgotten how poor he is. 

Might not be the best player.

But if the rest showed his fight and determination we would not be in this fvcking mess.

Other than Vardy I'd swap all of our players for a KDH in each position.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Yes, and KDH hasn't played for a few games so everyone has forgotten how poor he is. 

I think everyone will soon forgive it considering the main issue for most is how unarsed some of them look. At least you know he'll put himself about for the duration of the match.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

From what i understand, team is:

Iversen

Castagne

Soyuncu

Faes

Thomas

Ndidi

Mendy

Tielemans

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

Cheers Filbert.

9 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

Iversen 

Ricardo 

Faes 

Soyuncu 

Castagne 

Mendy 

Youri 

KDH 

Maddison 

Vardy 

Barnes 

Probably the best we team to put out there although I don’t know what Mendy offers rather Nididi tbh

11 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

From what i understand, team is:

Iversen

Castagne

Soyuncu

Faes

Thomas

Ndidi

Mendy

Tielemans

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

...if that is a 4-2-3-1,  then we have players out of position and a weak midfield!!!

If it is a 4-3-3,  then it looks stronger but still players not suited to their positions. 

Smith insisting on Tielemans being the key to this team and cannot leave him out, he has been poorly advised.

The kind of match that we used to win. Evening kick off, big atmosphere, get into them early, nick a goal on the counter. We built our reputation on surprising big teams when it was needed.

Its amazing really after such an abysmal season, we still control our own fate pretty much with only 3 games to go. Usually you're relying on other teams losing by now.

I'd like to say we'll turn up and get a win, but with how utterly appalling we are, we are getting smashed.

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Is this a joke? Have you not seen either player actually play this season?

Mendy is good a recycling the ball but that’s about it not really what we need right now.. I know Nididi has made plenty of mistakes but can still run around and make important tackles just make sure. That’s his only job 

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Mendy is good a recycling the ball but that’s about it not really what we need right now.. I know Nididi has made plenty of mistakes but can still run around and make important tackles just make sure. That’s his only job 

No, obviously you haven't seen either play this season then.

I don't think Ndidi has made an important tackle all season has he?

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

It's his only job but it is one which he cannot do any more. Mendy is far more likely to make tackles and protect the defence, and he is also a very competent passer of the ball, which Ndidi never was. Mendy is head and shoulders above Ndidi these days.

• Like 3

I had two separate dreams last night where we won. First one for some reason Liverpool wanted us to stay up so they played like shit on purpose and still ended up going two goals up, Klopp subbed on Danny Ward from our bench and he conceded three desperation shots from the halfway line. We won 3-2. At full time i had my head in my hands thinking we would get a points deduction for match fixing.

The other one Vardy played like a combination of 15/16 Vardy and R9, he dribbled the entire Liverpool defence multiple times and score a last minute hat trick, probably the best dream ive ever had, then i woke up and remembered how shit we are.