Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

4 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

All fine except for that bone idle, non fighting, give the ball away, dawdling tosser Tielemans, get him gone! 🤣

Was thinking more because hes the only one out the 3 who can play the ball fast through the lines 😂. Hopefully the criticism will have riled him up

• Like 2

On 08/05/2023 at 17:39, Wycombe Fox said:

I think I'd rather jam my foreskin into my jeans zipper and pull swiftly upwards than watch this game

I had a trial run of this earlier and it's very painful so I've decided to watch the game instead :surrender:

COYB :scarf::scarf::scarf:

• Haha 2

Let's go down fighting at least please. Give the crowd something early doors to get behind them. 

At least make it hard for Liverpool to score and not gift it to them. 

Iversen

Ricardo

Souttar

Soyuncu

Kristiansen 

Tielemans

Mendy

Dewsbury-Hall

Maddison

Vardy

Barnes

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Was thinking more because hes the only one out the 3 who can play the ball fast through the lines 😂. Hopefully the criticism will have riled him up

His fast passing through the lines is rare and more often than not, it's fast straight to the opposition, we can't afford that against Liverpool. He's not worth a place in the unlikely hope he does something special. I'd rather have someone prepared to fight, harry and put his neck on the line, Tielemans just hasn't got it in him for our cause. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Let's go down fighting at least please. Give the crowd something early doors to get behind them. 

Iversen

Ricardo

Souttar

Soyuncu

Kristiansen 

Tielemans

Mendy

Dewsbury-Hall

Maddison

Vardy

Barnes

...glad to see a 4-3-3, but this probably is not the game for it!!!

We should have been using it before, as it is a more solid team set up and we are comfortable playing this way, but today is not the day for putting this into practice.

1 point from either this game or the Newcastle away fixture and 3 points against West Ham on the final day of the season equaling forest’s points tally and we leap frog them on goal difference after they loose these last two games, I have every faith in Darren Bent’s predictions :cool:

Edited by jonathan_ross

I’ve lumped a bet on Liverpool win, I don’t usually do this but something has got to cheer me up at full time.. the way I’m feeling is if Liverpool win it’s a little profit, if Leicester win or draw I’ll be over the moon (and hoping that’s the case) :scarf:

32 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Iversen

Ricardo

Souttar

Soyuncu

Kristiansen 

Tielemans

Mendy

Dewsbury-Hall

Maddison

Vardy

Barnes

Agreed but I’m might be tempted to start with castagne instead of Victor on the left. May not be popular but I think his experience would be helpful. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

It was Salah vs Thomas when we beat them last season. Salah will be bricking it when he sees he's up against the Syston psycho again.

And the away game in December, know we lost 3-1 BUT Salah got nothing out of Thomas, we just need Faes to point in the right direction

• Like 1

Well, after a miserable week, and a miserable last home game pre match pint, I've allowed myself some optimism and hope as it is not do or die anymore. We were already dead, now is a question of can we come back to life. 

I have hope but not expectation. I really hope I can keep it and have it justified. 

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Come on you ****ers! 

(the fact we even have a quarter of a chance is testament to how shit this league really is. It's not even that we are just close to relegation, it is that we are looking like being relegated with this league as bad as it is., mood in danger of going down til I remember, this is how spurs must have felt not winning the league in that special year! Back up again) 

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 1

Rumours the club will give out free click counters to allow the fans to follow the score more accurately.

Issued depending on supporters post code though as they expect anyone with a Coalville post code should have enough fingers to keep count.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

Is it what it feels like to be on death row?

Yeah, except your last meal is a Red Leicester Sausage Roll and it'll strip all the contents of your mouth out if you attempt to eat it before half time...