Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

Gotta keep mosala quiet. Having Thomas or kristiensen worries me they will get turned inside out too easily. Mosala is not the same player as he was many seasons ago so they only need to watch back games Liverpool have been nullified to see how they should play. Don’t lunge in and hold your ground and push him to the outside where he’s not a threat. They will have to keep this up for 90 min cuz he doesn’t give up! This is gonna be a tough game but if we can hold out defensively (tall ask) and hit them on the counter they will wobble. We can then build on that. Let’s go - COYF! It’s so or die time 

Guest nathan.

I have already accepted relegation.

Not nervous i just want this season to be over so we can move on.

I cant wait to see the back of certain players either.

Just been on their fans forum. They are SO confident and cocky about tonight's result.

Really hope their players are in the same mindset as that's exactly the scenario for us to hit them with a sucker punch. All our players need to be at their best tonight for that to happen. 

Stranger things have happened though. 

Edited by coolcol

15 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Just been on their fans forum. They are SO confident and cocky about tonight's result.

Really hope their players are in the same mindset as that's exactly the scenario for us to hit them with a sucker punch. All our players need to be at their best tonight for that to happen. 

Think I’d be as cocky if we were playing a team like ours 

Guest nathan.
4 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Think I’d be as cocky if we were playing a team like ours 

Won 6 in row in the league lol

26 minutes ago, nathan. said:

I have already accepted relegation.

Not nervous i just want this season to be over so we can move on.

I cant wait to see the back of certain players either.

I have 90% come to terms with us being relegated. I think even if we did the unthinkable and beat Liverpool tonight, our players would still find a way to lose the next two without much of a fight. 

Love the club, and hate how fast we have fallen, but having an enforced mass clear out, is actually something I am looking forward to. 

27 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Can't imagine why. We're appalling, and they're on an unbeaten run. Plus, If they don't score, we'll do it for them.......

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

But who have they played in those 6 games who are any good, Leeds, Forest, West Ham, Spurs, Fulham & Brentford. lol

All those teams would tear us a new arsehole at present.

8 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I have 90% come to terms with us being relegated. I think even if we did the unthinkable and beat Liverpool tonight, our players would still find a way to lose the next two without much of a fight. 

Love the club, and hate how fast we have fallen, but having an enforced mass clear out, is actually something I am looking forward to. 

Same mate. It’s crazy when you actually think who we will lose and then if a 2/3 are sold, could be looking at 14players gone. 🥳

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Doesn't matter if their players are over-confident, cocky or whatever else. They could be fvcking sleeping and they'll still score at least 3 against this gaggle of muppets.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Oh well. We are off. Picking the boy up and staring the 250 mile round trip. I'm not sure why we are doing this, but he is adamant we should go (good on him, stronger than me!). Maybe Maddison shows his worth, maybe Youri won't misplace a pass, maybe the midfield won't look as weak as cats pi55.  Maybe our defense could hangon to more than 5 minutes of pressure. Maybe we won't go 1 goal down in the first 15 minutes.

I doubt it. But we will do our bit and hopefully the plonkers on the pitch can do there's. See you all on the other side........

safe journey - I feel your pain buddy

43 minutes ago, coolcol said:

With 6 wins in a row and the way we're playing it's hard to blame them. Would make it doubly sweet though.