Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

1 minute ago, body102 said:

said all along , this is the game where we will get the 3 points , don't know why , it's just a feeling I have 

Not a prayer.

1 minute ago, body102 said:

said all along , this is the game where we will get the 3 points , don't know why , it's just a feeling I have 

Drugs eventually lead to delusions and paranoia. I’d stop now. 

I've found out which hotel Liverpool will be staying in and have arranged for multiple fake traffic diversions, fireworks, bagpipes, fire bells, no hot water, gas leaks and food poisoning. We might get away with just a 0-6.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

You have to love it.

Barnes scores 2 in a joke of a performance from the whole side and this numpty wants him dropped? 

Numpty? Just a suggestion pal

Love to hear your ideas… 

8 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Numpty? Just a suggestion pal

Love to hear your ideas… 

Well I wouldn't drop the player who has probably been out player od the season. Even though many here don't see it and you even would drop him? 

This mentality sums it up. 

Oh dear ....just what happened to our fanbase? It was all ok when we was storming to the title. Now things get tough and fans stop becoming fans.

This is football. This is leicester city. Always has been always will be. 

Fans are fans through thick and thin however frustrating and crap it gets. 

• Like 1

To some extent got to try and pick players that seem to have an interest in playing for us still.  Massively difficult task I know. Rather get beat trying than what was served up today.

Iversen

Castagne  Souttar Faes Thomas

Mendy     Ndidi     KDH

Ricardo      Vardy        Daka

If we get 4 players sent off, doesn’t that mean a 3-0 loss and game gets cancelled? Might be worth considering

In all seriousness , Liverpool will having nothing to fear from us. Pressure is off them to play a team that can’t defend and play a midfield that can actually organise themselves. Our confidence isn’t there and we are easy pickings. 

Edited by fox_favourite

Iversen

Amartey Souttar Soyuncu

Ricardo                Mendy.             Castagne 

KDH.            Maddison

Barnes Vardy

Faes not included as I don't want any own goals from him as he has form against Liverpool and he's a reason why our defence is wide open

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg

Bringing my lad to this just to see us play in the prem one more time then that’s us done till next season, no chance I’m doing West Ham. Hopefully it won’t be another 10yrs till we’re back this time.