Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

10 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Team is 

Iverson 

Ricky P

Evans 

Faes

Castagne

Ndidi 

Soumare

Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy

Barnes

Revolting. If that’s really the team, Smith must be desperate NOT to get the job permanently. It’s the only explanation. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mick_1960 said:

I've just had a thought. You beat Liverpool tonight, we beat Brighton on Thursday and you can have the win at our place as we'll not need the points.

If that can be arranged it will do nicely! 

• Haha 1

Honestly the general lack of effort and application these players have put in this season across the whole fixture list bar the odd game, they don’t deserve our support. 

I know they say 12th man and all, but this lot don’t deserve it. Luckily I’m far away and I’ll probably watch it at a friends house, but the moment we go 2-0 down I’ll be switching off. Have no confidence in this lot but hope I’m proven wrong. 

I’d rather be negative than let this lot ruin my night again. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Team is 

Iverson 

Ricky P

Evans 

Faes

Castagne

Ndidi 

Soumare

Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy

Barnes

LCFC bingo time 

Evans pulls up injured inside 10 minutes 

Ndidi has the easiest 10 yard pass to any of our players...assists Mo Salah to put them 1-0 up 

Youri wanders around, chewing gum and looks blowing out his arse after his first attacking run 

Maddison does 27 twists and turns inside their penalty area, players waiting for the cross, ends up bending the ball all the way to Morrisons 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, copunk said:

LCFC bingo time 

Evans pulls up injured inside 10 minutes 

Ndidi has the easiest 10 yard pass to any of our players...assists Mo Salah to put them 1-0 up 

Youri wanders around, chewing gum and looks blowing out his arse after his first attacking run 

Maddison does 27 twists and turns inside their penalty area, players waiting for the cross, ends up bending the ball all the way to Morrisons 

Barnes cuts outside then inside then finds no-one in space so plays it back, the ball is recycled, we get caught in possession. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’d of played KDH. Trent has been one of their main threats recently in his new midfield role, at least try and put some pressure on him instead of letting have the freedom to pick his crosses.

He's had a few good games against Liverpool as well, don't think Smith would even be aware of that though.

27 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Team is 

Iverson 

Ricky P

Evans 

Faes

Castagne

Ndidi 

Soumare

Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy

Barnes

Will never learn, Smith still thinks its 2020 and we’re playing his Villa side if thats the team

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No chance. Everton will win at least one of their games and Forest will pick up a minimum of 1 point. That would mean 35 points to stay up.

We need to win 2 games.

It is possible that Forest will not get any more points as they have Arsenal at home and they have struggled for points away all season. Leeds could win one and lose one, leaving 34 as enough. 

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Will never learn, Smith still thinks its 2020 and we’re playing his Villa side if thats the team

Exactly right. The evidence of all these players this season is that they have no legs between them I can’t see that suddenly changing

Enjoy the last semblance of risk/hope/expectation we'll likely have this season. If Evans starts for practically the 1st time this season then the writing is on the wall, if not gutter

Edited by Diffco