Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

Will be in California, my sister has a full day of wine tasting planned, and there is no way I will interrupt it for this.

My condolences to those who have tickets.

We’re gonna win this!*

Would be typical Leicester to go and nick a win against these. 

*Alright, we probably won’t but I’m trying to stay positive. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The thing is, even if we do, that puts us on 33 with the other two. We are then hoping to pick up at least 1 more point OR hope one of the other two, don’t. If we win this, it will hurt even more longer down the line. the, only “if we beat/drew with…..” game. 

I think they hammer us by the way.

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Well I wouldn't drop the player who has probably been out player od the season. Even though many here don't see it and you even would drop him? 

This mentality sums it up. 

Oh dear ....just what happened to our fanbase? It was all ok when we was storming to the title. Now things get tough and fans stop becoming fans.

This is football. This is leicester city. Always has been always will be. 

Fans are fans through thick and thin however frustrating and crap it gets. 

Woah. At one point do a set of fans react? 

Today is the third time for some supporters they’ve made considerable effort to go away from home and seen five or more goals past us. 

People have a right to question, moan or vent on something they spend considerable time and money into. 

Sometimes this isn’t justified. But we are now 18th and two points from safety. This season has involved losing to a Blackburn Rovers B team in the cup too. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1

Stadium will prob have 25pct plastic scousers in there. As usual. Watch the fist pumps all over the place as they smash us. 

Glad I'm away for this one...

On a team note, mendy must've run over someone's cat to still not get game time. Not saying he would have saved us but deserves more game time than wilf and several others. Our Midfield is gash 

For some reason we are subjecting ourselves to a 250 mile round trip on a school night, to watch a Leicester team that can't even be arsed to try and stay up. 

On the plus side, its likely im going to see lots of goals.

53 minutes ago, Bert said:

We’re gonna win this!*

Would be typical Leicester to go and nick a win against these. 

*Alright, we probably won’t but I’m trying to stay positive. 

Weirdly a couple of Liverpool fans (who presumably haven't seen us play lately) are dreading this because we're 'fighting for our lives' (stop laughing) and won the last two home games in the Prem against them.