Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

19 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

For some reason we are subjecting ourselves to a 250 mile round trip on a school night, to watch a Leicester team that can't even be arsed to try and stay up. 

On the plus side, its likely im going to see lots of goals.

You're a better supporter than me. I've decided against making a similar trip with my boys. I'll be cashing in our 3 season tickets for this one. There'll be plenty of plastic Scousers happy to snap them up, I'm sure.

We'll be down before the West Ham game so might not bother with that either; there is only so much you can take. 

• Like 1

If they score 3, we need to score 4. This is absolutely last chance saloon to throw ****ing everything we have and fight for the badge. 2 strikers.

I swear to god if we set up not to lose, they can all **** off.

I think you have to set up to not get tonked so badly the GD suffers and hope you can pull a miracle in the last two fixtures.  Liverpool is way, way too good right now for us to get anything from this one.

Edited by Deeg67

Only option is attack. We need wins now after todays results, so all or nothing. 
Better chance to get something at home to Liverpool than away to Newcastle. What a shambles to be in this position… We need great escape the sequel now, but sadly there is no fight, now even a whimper… this end could only happen to LCFC after the highs we have been thru since 2015. So sad… 

13 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

Only option is attack. We need wins now after todays results, so all or nothing. 
Better chance to get something at home to Liverpool than away to Newcastle. What a shambles to be in this position… We need great escape the sequel now, but sadly there is no fight, now even a whimper… this end could only happen to LCFC after the highs we have been thru since 2015. So sad… 

Personally, I think our best chance of winning is to ride some luck and sh*thouse a 1-0 like last season. We've seen against both Everton and Fulham that we'll get torn to shreds if this turns into another basketball game. We need to set up with a very compact 4-5-1 imho.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

If they score 3, we need to score 4. This is absolutely last chance saloon to throw ****ing everything we have and fight for the badge. 2 strikers.

Have to agree with this, and I think today should prove there is nothing remotely safer about sitting in and soaking up pressure. It invites more chances and we don't have anything like the attention span, intelligence or quality at the back to deal with that.

52 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

...that has been the problem for us, being far too open!!!

We give up so much space and teams just run straight through us and score so easily. We need them to pack the midfield and support the defence. We have the pace in this team to be able to hurt teams, we just need to make ourselves difficult to beat.

Would drop Tielemans and Soumare. Neither are up for a battle. 

I'd go with -

Iverson

Castagne

Souttar

Soy

Faes

Christiansen

KDH

Mendy

Barnes

Daka

Maddison