Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

6 minutes ago, shiv said:

I’d go:

Iversen

Ricardo

Souttar

Soyuncu

Castagne

N’Didi

Tielemans

KDH

Maddison

Vardy

Barnes

We absolutely cannot afford to just sit back for this one, and whilst I’d love to drop the entire starting XI from Saturday we simply need the likes of Youri and Maddison to be able to string a pass together.

You'd have Ndidi ahead of Mendy?!

11 minutes ago, shiv said:

Met the entire Liverpool team in Barcelona on Saturday night out on the piss. Let’s hope they have a week long hangover as that’s the only hope we have lol 

Was this while they were playing their match against Brentford?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Away in Blackpool for the week next, my plan was to watch in this in the caravan site bar. But don't think I could sit in a bar watching us getting thumped 0-3 or 0-4, especially with the Liverpool supporters around. 

Liverpool have looked shite against Fulham and Brentford, the clean sheets off the table, maybe we get some luck for a change an they miss a penalty. I can't be setting an alarm for 4am Tuesday for this though, I will wake up and see the result I think 

Edited by Beachyboy

Hopefully the likes of Maddison and Tielemans will want to impress Klopp in a hope of moving to one of the big six, to the point they put a good performance in.

Running out of straws to clutch on to.

Frightening yesterday seeing Fulham look stronger and quicker than us all over the park. Their full backs quicker than our wingers. Midfield stronger than ours. 

And now we have Liverpool who are athletically the best in the league 

18 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Was this while they were playing their match against Brentford?

They must’ve literally flown out straight after as they arrived at about 3am lol 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

You'd have Ndidi ahead of Mendy?!

I think having N’Didi with Youri and KDH means we don’t need him to think about passing too much and he can do his job of winning the ball back. If we played Mendy we’d need 5 at the back IMO which I think is too defensive given where we are in the league.

5 minutes ago, KFS said:

Oh and I don’t want to see any ****ing laughing training pics. The pricks. 

This.

Or little kids asking for shirts off players of either team.

Or pre- game player hugs and kisses with the opposition.

infact there is loads i don't want to see at the moment....

• Like 1

Just now, shiv said:

I think having N’Didi with Youri and KDH means we don’t need him to think about passing too much and he can do his job of winning the ball back. If we played Mendy we’d need 5 at the back IMO which I think is too defensive given where we are in the league.

But he can't do that job any more because he's too slow to get near anybody. Mendy is currently a better tackler as well as being much better on the ball and less likely to give it away.

Ndidi is a very pale shadow of his former self. The only advantage he brings over Mendy is height, and I don't think that's a good enough reason to pick him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Raj said:

This.

Or little kids asking for shirts off players of either team.

Or pre- game player hugs and kisses with the opposition.

infact there is loads i don't want to see at the moment....

Raj did you see Tete dapping up Willian before he came on yesterday? Made me so ****ing mad 

• Like 1