Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Liverpool (H) | Mon 15-May | 20:00 KO Sky Sports - Pre-match thread

Iversen 

Soyuncu    Soutter   Castagne 

Ricardo     Youri           Mendy          kristiensen 

Madders 

Vardy                      Barnes 

Faes needs ****ing off, Soumare needs ****ing off, everything needs ****ing off. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The only shred of hope we have going for us is that Smith will approach this game very differently. 

He'll pick very defensive teams against Liverpool and Newcastle. There's no chance he picks a midfield of Maddison, Tielemans and Soumare again this season until maybe West Ham possibly. 

It'll be like the Man City game where he picked 3 CBs with KDH, Ndidi and Youri in front of them. 

It'll be park the bus and hope Vards can perform a miracle on the break. 

Are you referring to the Man city game recently when we let in 3 in the first 25 minutes?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

We will somehow beat these you watch. 

I think it’s highly unlikely, BUT ! I have a sneaky feeling a few will want to put themselves In The shop window as Klopp is big admirers of Maddison Barnes & Youri so we “COULD”  grab a win which would be good 

I went back to those games where we had a good run pre world cup and was surprised to see we played a midfield of KDH, Tielemans and Soumare in most of them, with Maddison off the right, Barnes off the left and Daka up front. I'd be tempted to basically be showing them videos from those performances all week to try to lift the confidence. They actually looked fairly solid in those games, even with Ward in goal and Amartey at the back for most of them. I'm not saying it has to be the same team selection but there must be things we can pick up that we were doing in those games that we've just stopped doing now.

• Like 1

Going to have to go for the Man City type set up and just hope. Low expectations but it's all we've got.

Iversen

Ricardo Faes Souttar Soyuncu Castagne

Mendy KDH Soumare

Maddison

Vardy/Daka

Edited by Number 6

Just now, Number 6 said:

Going to have to go for the Man City type set up and just hope. Low expectations but it's all we've got.

Iversen

Ricardo - Faes - Souttar - Soyuncu - Castagne

Mendy KDH Soumare

Maddison

Vardy/Daka

Soumare?!

need a significant change. Attack is good enough to get us out of this but the defence and midfield are more porous than a sponge.

3-5-2/5-3-2 for me, width from the wingbacks, Maddison as an 8 with KDH doing the box to box role, Daka and Vardy together (Kelz for Daka if by some miracle he's fit) to retain an outlet.

Iversen

Ricky P

Soy

Soutter

Faes

Kristiansen/Thomas

KDH

Mendy

Maddison

Daka

Vardy

Guest Mee-9

Get Maddison as far away from the first team as possible. 

Send him on a train to Newcastle Monday to sort his bonuses out when he signs in a few weeks, or get him house hunting. 

1 minute ago, shailen said:

Not giving up yet, but we need 4 points from the next two 😒

Leeds away and Everton home were the games we should have got 4 points from. Messed up not winning at least one of those games. Criminal.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Get Maddison as far away from the first team as possible. 

Send him on a train to Newcastle Monday to sort his bonuses out when he signs in a few weeks, or get him house hunting. 

I'm peed off with him too, but the best thing he can do is get his head down all week and have the game of his life on Monday. 

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Can we **** Soumare off now please? 

I've appealed to the F.A. to make his yellow card vs Fulham a red, spent  the night editing the footage to make it look as bad as possible, fingers crossed.