Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sunbury Fox

Which is our worst performance of this season?

Which is our worst performance of the season? There's so many to choose from!  

280 members have voted

1. 1. Which is our worst performance of the season? There's so many to choose from!

• Southampton (H) 1-2
    • Brighton (A) 2-5
    • Tottenham (A) 2-6
    • Chelsea (A) 1-2 - lost despite playing against 10 men for over 60 minutes
    • Newcastle (H) 0-3
    • Forest (A) 0-2
    • Blackburn (H, Cup) 1-2
    • Southampton (A) 0-1
    • Arsenal (H) 0-1 (xG of 0.02)
    • Palace (A) 1-2 (3 shots to their 30)
    • Bournemouth (H) 0-1
    • Fulham (A) 3-5
    • Yet another defeat

Spurs away.

And it took about 7 months for the board to do anything after what was clearly obvious to anyone what would happen.

Thats the game that sums up the shambles we've become under Top.

He might realize we're in the Championship Next December.

Edited by Blue ROI

Wow, when you put it as a list like that, to have so many poor performances and results across one season is just mind blowing. It makes me even angrier that we have had the likes of Maddison and Rodgers claiming fans were almost overreacting a few months back and telling us we would be ok, back the team. We have then gone further to add to that list. It’s an absolute shambles.

• Like 1

First 60 mins of Blackburn was the worst I've seen a top flight Leicester side play. In fact I could imagine Rob Kelly's Leicester side beating us playing like that.

But I chose Fulham just because of what was at stake. Absolutely disgraceful performance and one that will live in LCFC infamy 

Fulham away for me.

the lack of energy, fight and spirit for a game which MAY have energised everyone against a team with nothing to play for sums our club up.

The toxic environment in the crowd could have ignited all but for a few light hearted chants.

Truly depressing away day.

• Like 2

Didn’t go the Bournemouth match so voted Blackburn. Atrocious. Remember being angry as in the last 5 minutes we started finding passes and threatening to equalise, how can we not just pass to teammates during the previous 85 minutes 

I voted Bournmouth at home. I thought there were some green shoots against Villa (minus Ndidi brain fart) but everything from team selection to the performance was unbelievable here. To consider, a win would have put us above them and put them in the relegation dog fight. It was a horrible overly defensive, spineless game. Should have sacked Sadler immediately after the game. 

However, the worst I have seen us play was the first half Fulham at home. KDH was injured in warmup and Soumare limped off early. We couldn’t string 2 passes together and we’re all over the place. Their goal was weak and we let them stroll all over us. It was at the time everyone was saying ‘there is a long way to go yet’, but it was the game where I felt we were in serious trouble. 

Edited by Chelmofox

1 minute ago, Diffco said:

I'm going with Chelsea away. Mainly cos if I remember correctly we were 1-0 up, they had a man sent off and still managed to get 2 goals back. Utter dogshit. And I hate Chelsea. 

Wildy incorrect. They managed 2 goals being a man down before Barnes scored

Bournemouth. Although the scoreline doesn't look as bad as some of the others it doesn't paint the whole picture. The first half was the most shocking display from any "professionals" I have seen, ours or anyone elses. You could tell they didn't have a manager, no excuse but absolutely directionless. Nobody wanted the responsibility of having the ball. Having the ball? You're a FootBALLer. Cowards. To be charged to watch that when the club couldn't do their bit of the bargain by fielding an organised, disciplined, motivated side of some description was scandalous. How was it just 0-1!!!!

Not sure how you can choose 1.

Any game on paper we should have got at least a draw is a contender.

But so many games where we don't look interested or like we give a fvck.

More to the point, with the players we have next season left from this one how do we fix the attitude.

I fear for players we bring in.

Hard to answer as I've not seen so many of the games, but what I have seen Brighton away was the worst, defensive shambles, arguing on the pitch, embarrassing defeat that really should have been sackable for any other manager at any other club.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

Only allowed to vote for one, there's something wrong with the poll.

Fulham away, Bournemouth home, Forest away, Southampton away. Where do we start?

Are they actually having the end of season awards this season?

Its been a total disaster of a season, yet the main perpetrators will be at home counting their considerable gains for basically doing F-all all season, with nice new jobs next month.

How did we end up so low.

39 minutes ago, philce said:

Only allowed to vote for one, there's something wrong with the poll.

Fulham away, Bournemouth home, Forest away, Southampton away. Where do we start?

Are they actually having the end of season awards this season?

Its been a total disaster of a season, yet the main perpetrators will be at home counting their considerable gains for basically doing F-all all season, with nice new jobs next month.

How did we end up so low.

You can only pick one because the poll is trying to determine which of the many sh1t shows listed really is the very worst one. I'll be honest, I changed my mind so many times before picking one!