Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Non-League Football 2023/34

Another loss. 

And I’m at a loss as to why Leese is still at the club - the same basic errors being repeated week in week out. 

442, zero in-game management, failing to alter tactics on the basis of a team having a key playmaker running riot, constantly punting long balls when no one in the side can head or control a ball from height, setting up the shortest players to pick up oppo CBs and forwards at set pieces…it goes on. It’s truly shocking. 

Concede a third and Leese’s big plan was to change a CB for another CB. I can only guess he won a copy of one of Brendo’s old notebooks at a Xmas raffle. 

On 28/10/2023 at 17:11, LCFCJoe96 said:

Harder than it should’ve been but two more late Garnett goals make it look better

A brilliant season from Loughborough Dynamo so far, top of the table, well drilled and enjoyable to watch. 

At home against Lye Town tomorrow, so please come and support them if you are in the Loughborough area or have Loughborough connections.

They really deserve better attendances than 150-200-ish.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

I see more dropped points from Spalding, lovely stuff. Particularly given how the top of that division has started so Leics dominated 

Yes, Harborough Town very much in the mix too. On a great run at the moment. 

1 hour ago, STEVIE B said:

Rumour has it, they released Lee Tomlin. 

He only played a handful of games, I heard it was mutual as he’s doing his coaching badges with Leicester (u18s I think). He never really got going but you could tell he had quality.

Harborough have won the last six league games without conceding. 

• Like 1

On 03/11/2023 at 12:09, Zorrovolpe said:

A brilliant season from Loughborough Dynamo so far, top of the table, well drilled and enjoyable to watch. 

At home against Lye Town tomorrow, so please come and support them if you are in the Loughborough area or have Loughborough connections.

They really deserve better attendances than 150-200-ish.

I think all our local sides deserve better attendances. It’s only Coalville who really pull them in. 

• Like 1