Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Non-League Football 2023/34

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

So far the following teams have sacked their managers or managers have left yesterday or today

Basford

Oldham

Gloucester

Alvechurch

Bury

Gresley
Sutton Coldfield

Ashby Ivanhoe

I know Alvechurch haven’t had a great stat but surprised they have sacked Ian Long

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

So far the following teams have sacked their managers or managers have left yesterday or today

Basford

Oldham

Gloucester

Alvechurch

Bury

Gresley
Sutton Coldfield

Ashby Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe sacked their development coach, senior team manager is still in place.

2 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

I know Alvechurch haven’t had a great stat but surprised they have sacked Ian Long

I was surprised too but I think their model they run now has meant he’s had enough. They’ve operating a hybrid system where they use mostly academy lads rejected and last seasons it worked a treat. As a result they lost five or six players higher up the pyramid. At the same time he’s lost the core of players what did so well for him. The current crop ain’t cutting it. 

I do wonder though if he will struggle at his next job where he won’t be able to use his favoured group of players (all getting on now). 

16 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Never seen trouble with them at Coalville but they are followed by some serious dullards

Last couple of seasons theyve had huge issues with anti social behaviour at both home and away games. They have even stopped under 18s attending unless they accompanied by an adult. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

On 18/09/2023 at 19:02, Lako42 said:

Never seen trouble with them at Coalville but they are followed by some serious dullards

Watched two of their games (on national league tv) this season they seem to chant endlessly about Burton Albion, old rivals but weird they chant about a club that has far surpassed them.

I went to watch Brackley beat Scunny 3-1 last night in the FA Cup and what a game!

Some terrific football, a superb goal from Danny Newton and just a great night out.

it always helps when the home team attack down the hill against a ten man side looking unfit I’d also say!

As always it’s a pleasure watching football at different levels.

17 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Well done to Anstey Nomads beating Loughborough Dynamo 4-2 on pens after a 2-2 draw.

Still on course for Wembley!!

Some weird results in the vase, none weirder that west allotment celtic (great name), they were losing 0-1 at half time and won 10-1, now thats a game of 2 halves.

White/Hilton/whatever his name is is a keyboard warrior, all the social media stuff is pointless what really matters is whether or not the players and staff are paid at the end of the month, if not then we'll all know where the Scunthorpe situation is going.

It's all unravelling now the guy has been unmasked as a fraudster after denying he was one.

I went to watch Barwell v Mickleover tonight. Finished 2-1 to Mickleover, but it could've been more comfortable.

Mickleover look to be a very good outfit. Greaves and Barnes outwide offered a constant threat, but Ben Sault in the 10 was the pick of the bunch.

They looked like they could score from anywhere and 2-1 flattered Barwell. Unless Mickleover lose players to a higher league they will win this division at a canter.

Edited by Gary Eatfood